THE SCHOOL

"Hey, do you understand the torque,"

"Yes sir,"

"Ok came to the board and solve this equation,"

"Sir, I am not feeling well,"

"Students listen to me carefully, if you understand nothing please ask," Bruce said to his class.

Bruce was very well aware of the student and teacher bonding. He was like a star in his little community school. Every student loved him so much. He joined this school last summer. He remembered the day when he first enter the class and saw his cartoon drawing on the board. He looked at the students and came closer to the board. He inspected the cartoon seriously. All the students thought he yelled at them or cursed them or just judged their parents on this act.

But what he did that day was become a legend. He cleared his throat and said to them whoever draw his cartoon was a good student. He make me very handsome in this cartoon while in actuality I was fat. So he thanked the student for drawing his teacher so perfectly.

All the class laughed with him. That day he won the heart of every student of Minnesota elementary school.

Bruce walked in the doorway toward the staff room. As he entered the room he saw Michele and Natalie sitting at their favorite spot and complaining about their husband and kids with each other. Both of them were maths teachers. He waved at them, and they stop for a moment, smile at them, and started their chit-chat again.

He took the coffee from the brewing machine which was a gift from the mayor for the school. He sat on the chair and open the ikigai. He loved this book so much. Whenever he get the time he started reading it. He take out his pen and started to write on the book margins.

He felt a hand on his shoulder. It was Robert. During this whole time, they became good friends. They were hunt together many times. As a child grew up on the farm, he loved to hunt the bucks and boars.

"Hey, I hope you don't forget," Robert said to him and pulled the chair and sat next to him.

"Obviously I remembered," Bruce said to him while he actually forget that he was invited to Robert's house for a get-together of hunters.

" be on time," Robert said to him.

" Okay"