MEETING AT ROBERT'S HOME

It was dark when Bruce reached Robert's home. It was a typical American home with a beautiful lawn of grass but with something unusual. A great oak tree in the center of the lawn was the stool tall. When Bruce first time visited his friend's home, he was stunned by the beauty of that tree. It was Bruce who gave the idea of a tree house to his friend. It was not the only reason that his friends' kids liked him. Bruce always brought them muffins. That evening he was also holding the pack of muffins for his friend's kids. He rang the bell and Robert opened the door.

"Hey, kids missed the treat tonight," Robert said while holding the packet of muffins.

"Hey, are they not home," Bruce said while he entered the room that was full of people who were from different aspects of life. Some were lawyers, and some were doctors they totally different people in every way, but the thing that bonds them together this evening, was their passion for hunting.

He grabbed a beer and opened it with its teeth. He was trying to find some known faces to sit with them. In the meantime, his friend called him from the corner of the room,

"Hey Bruce, come over here, I want you to meet someone," his friend said while going toward the lawn.

He followed him. His friend was sitting on the chair with someone. Bruce did not know him, he came near them and sat on the chair. The oak tree was looking magnificent in the evening time.

"Bruce meet my cousin Adam. And Adam this is my friend Bruce" his friend introduced them. Bruce and Adam waved their hands to each other.

"You please continue the conversation, I check on other people." his friend said and continued while going inside the house. " he is also a hunter"

"I am teaching in a school with Robert," Bruce said to Adam

"Yeah, he talked to me about you," Adam said while taking his cigar out.

" so what is your favorite trophy," Bruce asked while taking a sip of the cold beer.

"Pronghorn"

Upon hearing that answer Bruce jumped from his chair.

"How it is possible," Bruce asked because he knew that this specie of antelope is banned in USA for hunting for years.

"Yes, it is illegal but not in that place where I usually hunt," Adam said while he looked at the moon in the sky.

"I always dreamt of hunting the pronghorn. But is it possible to hunt it these days." Bruce said.

" the hunting season starts in 2 weeks, but there is an exception." Adam said while he put the ash on the grass.

"What is the exception" Bruce asked while he forget to drink his bear which was still chilled.

"I know a place outside the city. It was 3 hour's drive straight in the woods. After the stream, you can easily hunt the pronghorn. It was safe because authorities don't bother to checking the heart of the woods. But when hunting season starts they will monitor the area with drones." Adam said

"So can I go there now," Bruce said. 

"Yes, but this area of woods was not for everyone. It was quite a thick area and mostly hunters don't go there even in hunting season."

"I will go there tomorrow. I want to spend the weekend there"

After that, he takes all the required information related to that area. He knew that area because he usually hunt there. But he never cross the stream, this was the area of

"love" organization. It was a famous organization for cancer research.