THE HUNT BEGINS

The woods were not an easy trail for anyone, even if you were an expert hunter, the woods had the power to slow you down. The same thing happened with Bruce, he was totally out of breath. But he knew that if he slowed down, maybe it was his last day on earth.

He was running like a mad dog. He was near the stream when he totally lost control of his breath. He sat there and put the girl on his side. She was still unconscious. His chest was in pain because of the aggressive breathing that his body needed.

When he was lying there catching his breath. A member of the cult came passed near to him, so much close that he almost heard his breathing. But luckily the man passed without knowing that he was laying there. 

While the members were searching for the girl and the suspected culprit, their leader was sitting near the altar with two other men.

"Sir, what happens if we fail," the first man asked who was a member of the legislative assembly.

The second man gave him a look about asking such a question, but their leader stop him with his hand.

"Let him speak," the leader said to him.

"Sir, I am not raising a question on your leadership but it was a dire situation for us," the member of assembly said.

"You are absolutely right, but he does not escape the city, I promise you. Today we will rise from the blood of that girl and rule the world," he said and took out his mobile phone. He dialed a number and as someone answered the call, he said to him

"Mr. Commissioner, a man escape with the goat. use all your force to find that goat. I need her at every cost." it was clear from his talk that he did not want to use the word girl to alert anyone.

Now the first man look calmed because he knew that today they will bring justice and reincarnation to the world.