PREPARATION FOR THE HUNTING

Saturday was quite boring for Bruce. As he was living in this city as a bachelor. He belonged to a rural family. So hunting was actually his escape from the fast life of the city. 

His room was filled with books all over the place. His girlfriend Jane scolded him for messing the home with books whenever she arrived. But today was not the typical boring weekend. This Saturday was magical, he was now about to chase his dream, hunt for the pronghorn.

He checked his Savage 110 classic which was his uncle's rifle throughout his life. Upon his death, he took this gun as his children were not interested in the hunt. His Gerber knife was his best companion. But he bought it not for its reliability but because of the Bear Grylls himself. He loved the show 'Man vs Wild' that's why it was really easy for him to choose the knife.

He took his phone and opened the checklist app. That was the difference between other hunters and a hunter who was a teacher. He always knew how to use the stuff smartly.

He normally went to the Robert house when they used to go on hunting in parties. But today he was all alone. The hunting season was two weeks away and he was going to hunt the banned specie. He knew that it was wrong but he wanted to just hunt a single pronghorn and kept it as a trophy for the rest of his life.

So he hide the rifle in the stash box which was the secret compartment in the Chevrolet Colorado. He knew that if he was caught hunting in the off-season he could be gone to jail for this crime and his status as a teacher in this close-knit society would be shattered. But he could risk anything for this hunt. Passion is the energy that thing fits him that day. He ignored all the suspicion in his mind. He took all things in his RV and went on the journey as a camper.