THEY ARE COMING

In the meantime, when Bruce was moving away from this stone. A group of people came to this stone. They were twenty people who wear red robes and held wooden torches in their hands. There were two wooden boxes with them. It looked like some people from the old times came into the modern world. But they actually cut this part of the woods from civilization. No one came here, and this thing was a great opportunity for some cult to practice their own religion and rituals without being in the limelight.

Bruce was near the stream when he saw flashes of light. He suspected people who held wooden flashlights and wear red robes. Curiosity took him over. His mind told him they were going to be buried some treasure in the woods. He followed the tracks of them. Now on the way to following them, he marked the way. This time he did not want to lost in the jungle with some lunatics.

He noticed they were going toward the stone. The marked stone.

They stopped when reached the stone. A man came forward and revealed his face.

He climbed the stone and all the other people gathered along the way.

"The time has come," he said with a mysterious voice.

"This world is about to be changed. We are the chosen ones. The world is running towards chaos. Now it is our time to save the world like our ancestors." he said those words and kissed the sunsets symbol on the stone.

"It was a new beginning, a reincarnation," he said and raised his hands in the air.

All the other people followed him they raised their hands.

He pointed at the box. Two people came towards it. They opened it and take out a pronghorn lamb. Bruce was very upset with the mindset of those people. He realized that in this modern era, there were still people who sacrificed animals for their own salvation.

The leader pointed out at the other box. Two people opened it. But this sight makes Bruce ache in the stomach.