LOST IN THE WOODS

Bruce was crossing the stream when he saw the first time a pronghorn. What a majestic animal. He just learned from his family about this deer and now he was looking at his first time. It amazed him. But the buck notices the presence of an unusual sensation in the woods. It jumped and disappeared in thin air. Bruce was not taking his gun yet. He noticed that this animal was quick and reactive. So he moved towards the way where this pronghorn disappeared in the woods.

It was quite a calm area more lush than other parts of the woods. It covered the whole area in the canopy of trees, this was quite unusual for him. He knew many areas, but he didn't see such types of canopies. It was a perfect hiding place for an endangered specie.

He heard a noise of a bird, which means these animals were near him. He did not want them to smell his scent and disappeared again in the woods. So he judged the direction of air, he moved opposite of it. There was a big rock, he passed through it, and as he looked around it; he saw not one, or two pronghorn but a hundred of them roaming in the woods. It opened his eyes with amazement. What a sight.

He aimed them and held its breath, but before he shot them. There was a thunder sound and a flash just fall from the sky. These pronghorn ran like hell. He again took aim but it was raining cats and dogs. Everything was blurred with the rain. He drops his gun.

But he knew that these pronghorn were hiding in the bushes. So he decided to take the risk of shooting a single animal. But he did not know that this was the greatest risk of his life that he was about to take.

It was hard to move in the woods but things went totally changed when there was rain. There were puddles of water everywhere, you did not know which one was ground and which one was the pit hole. Bruce moved far and far in the jungle in the hope of finding that range of pronghorn. But after some time he realized his mistake that he was too deep in the woods really far from his base camp.

He stopped there and tried to use his mobile, it open the GPS app which shows that he was 10 km away from his base camp. He marked the destination to reach back. Suddenly his mobile slipped from his hand and get in the puddle. He get on his knees and tried to search but it was all in vain.

he was really lost this time. This has not happened to him the first time, it was very common for the hunters to lose track. But this time things were a little different because he was alone this time.