𝐼𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

There are non canon clans/characters throughout this story. I was inspired by a redit thread I read about a made up mountain clan when I was bored. I do not have the name of the person but I will look for it so I can give credit to who inspired this idea.

A description of the Mountain Na'vi:
Mountain Na'vi are a much more ashy muted blue. Their eye colors range from a deep ocean blue to a deep forest green. Their shoulders are much broader compared to the Omatikaya, and their arms and legs are thicker as well. From all of the climbing they have had to do their body's have developed to have a lot more strength to aid themselves. Their rib cage is wide as well. Not as wide as the reef people, but somewhat similar. They had to adapt to the harsh environment of air conditions at high altitudes. They are also naturally shorter then the Omatikaya. For example if the tallest Omatikaya male is 10ft, then the tallest Mountain Na'vi male would be about 9.5ft maybe even a little shorter.

The main character of this story is my character that I have come up with, as well as her younger sister. The rest of the characters are from Avatar and Avatar the Way of the Water that James Cameron own the rights to.

Also the teenagers from the second movie (the Sully kids) are aged up ever so slightly. Neteyam is 17, Lo'ak and Kiri 16, and Tuk is 9. Their characters are the complete same other then that.

This story does not immediately follow the storyline of Avatar the Way of the Water. It is possible that much further into the story, or maybe in a second book if there is one, that it'll follow the movie but some of it will not. I plan to try to stick to the Na'vi culture as much as I can, but I will make up a few things as I go because I am writing this for fun. As well as some of the characters attitudes and such, I will do my best to stick to the way they are written originally, but there might be a couple twists because why not.

Anyways if you are still reading I do hope you enjoy this story! It will be written in the OC's point of view. Enjoy!