𝒱𝐼

✧⋆⁺₊⛰︎⛰︎⛰︎⋆⁺₊✧

I felt rage and fear fill my body. Panic through my veins as I watched my sister look at the human. Just as I was ready to storm over there I felt a hand grab my arm.

"It is just Spider. He's harmless."

I glared and immediately pulled myself out of his grip.

"Harmless? Do you know what his kind does to pandora? What they did to my people?"

I seethed. Rage was filling my body. They killed my people and destroyed my home. He was standing so close to my sister. He could hurt her. I can't let that happen.

"Spider was raised with us. He's not like other Sky people."

I rolled my eyes and turned away from the boy who once again tried to grab me which I ignored. My sister came back into view and she was now hiding behind Lo'ak with fear all over her face. Him, Tuk, and the Sky boy seemed confused. I quickly ran over to her and scooped her into my arms. Her breathing was hard. She was so very afraid.

"Is she okay..?"

The Sky boy stood up from his squatted position and took a step towards me and her. I immediately backed away myself and let out a small warning hiss. Läi held onto me tighter and let out a couple quiet sniffles.

"Santanhí..."

An arm went out in front of me as a boy placed himself in between me and the human. I tried to look around him, but paying no mind to who it was. I was more worried about what that demon was doing.

"Lo'ak, Tuk.. You guys should take Spider and go look for Kiri so she doesn't miss breakfast."

I growled a little as I looked up at the male. It was Neteyam once again.

"What kind of older brother are you.. Letting them off with someone like him alone."

He acted as if he was unaffected by the comment, but his ears fell downward and something in his eyes flashed. Anger.

"Get in the tent."

He was speaking lowly through his teeth. I rolled my eyes and went towards my own tent but a strong hand stopped me.

"Not that one."

I scoffed and grabbed the wrist that gripped my arm with my free hand.

"Let. Me. Go."

All I was worried about was getting my sister calmed down, and this sure wasn't helping me.

"Neteyam! What is going on?"

The boy quickly let go of me and backed away slightly at the sound of the voice. It was his father. Neteyam was about to speak, but I interrupted very quickly.

"Why is there a human with the children?.. Let alone here at all?"

At first when he approached, the man did not look to happy. Now his gaze had softened a little realizing what was going on. He could read the fear off of the little girl in my arm and the anger that flooded through my voice. He seemed hesitant. Like he was choosing his words rather carefully.

"Santanhí..."

A weak voice spoke up from the girl in my arms. Her quiet sobs had completely stopped by now, and I knew she did not want to be involved with the anger that flooded off of me. I quickly softened and squatted down letting her stand on her own out of my arms. I brushed a piece of hair out of her face and wiped the dried tears.

"Oh Läi... Are you okay my sister?..."

She nodded a little and a patted her head giving her a reassuring smile. I stood up and looked back at the two males, who now had a sense of pity in their expressions.