𝒱𝐼𝐼

✧⋆⁺₊⛰︎⛰︎⛰︎⋆⁺₊✧

I held my head down for the rest of the day disappointed in my act. Causing a scene. Speaking to the Olo'eyktan who is Toruk Makto the way I did. Not just that but the comments I made to his son, the future Olo'eyktan, about leaving his siblings with the human boy. If my family would ever hear of this my tail would be in a knot.

It was turning into evening now. I had not left the tent, and neither had my sister. I explained to her everything that the Olo'eyktan had told me. I told her she must treat him and his family with the upmost respect, the same way other children were told to treat us back at home. Läi was still pretty shaken up about everything. The human boy had touched her tail in curiosity of who she was, assuming because he has never seen a Na'vi outside the forest.

"Santanhí?... Läi...?"

I did not move from my spot on the floor. I was occupied with carving a piece of wood I had found laying around last night with a dull carving tool that I had also snagged at the same time. My sister on the other hand jumped up at the voice and peeked through the opening.

"Hey Läi... Is your sister in there?"

It was a male voice. Not Neteyam, instead his brother. She looked across the tent at me and I just shook my head. I wasn't really in the mood to speak to the family. I did not know how I was supposed to. If the Omatikaya tradition was different or not when it came to being respectful to the Olo'eyktan and his family.

"She shook her head no."

I looked up at the girl who was peeking her head out of the tent dumbfounded. I heard the boy on the other side laugh a little. Of course she was going to expose me like that. I sighed and made my way to the entrance opening it just enough to where I was exposed.

"I thought you weren't home."

Lo'ak spoke with a little smile. Sarcasm slightly laced in his voice. I rolled my eyes and couldn't help but smile as well.

"Yeah yeah very funny..."

We stood in an awkward silence for a minute. I was not sure what to say, and it seemed that whatever he was planning to say had slipped his mind. Thankfully it was interrupted but the young Na'vi next to me.

"Can I go see Tuk?.."

The little girl tugged at my hand. I looked around for her friend she spoke about. Tuk was with her mother. That means Läi would be safe.

"Yes just stay close."

I spoke rather unwillingly, but she had been in the tent all day without wanting to leave. I did not want her to stay cooped up for too long. Läi checked around hesitating before running quickly to the mother and her daughter. I smiled as I watched the two children hug with a smile. Finally I turned back to the boy who stood in front of me.

"What do you need?"

I was rather reserved, still standing inside the tent as I spoke trying not to sound rude.

"I'm sorry if Spider being around upset you or Läi.. I didn't realize."

I sighed and my ears fell a little. I looked away from his eyes that seemed to pierce through line as they searched for some kind of reaction. I let out a little sigh as I fidgeted with my fingers.

"It's not you're fault. Your father told me everything, we understand and accept the ways you all have with these humans."

I looked back at him. Lo'ak seemed rather tense, but something on his face changed as I spoke.