𝒳𝐼𝐼

✧⋆⁺₊⛰︎⛰︎⛰︎⋆⁺₊✧

My eyes widened at the sight. How? How is that possible?

"I-I-I... What? I thought... It was open before I went to sleep... I saw it... H-how? How is that possible?"

Neytiri looked to her mother, the Tsahík, almost like they knew.

"What? What is it? What is wrong with me?"

I was frantic and confused. Why did they look at each other like that?

"Nothing is wrong with you my child. You have been blessed my Eywa..."

I felt even more confused as Neytiri, Jake, and Mo'at sat around me. Neytiri placed her hand on my shoulder in comfort as Mo'at continued to speak.

"In the time of the first songs... There was a healer. She was a Tsahík. Many called her the daughter of Eywa. She could heal all with just her bear hands. She was blessed with this gift, but many began to crave and chase this power. They wanted to keep her so that she could heal the wounds of her clan. She died fighting the Na'vi who seeked out for her. Her blessing caused imbalance and war. No one was blessed with this ever again.... Until now."

I felt so many things. Relief that there was nothing technically wrong with me. Grateful that I was blessed with this. Fearful that I would have the same outcome as the women in the story.

"We have to keep this under wraps."

Jake finally spoke. And Neytiri followed.

"Ma Jake is right. If other clans were to find out... If the Sky People were to find out. You would be in grave danger Santanhí."

I just nodded in silence agreeing with whatever they said. I just wanted to be safe. I wanted my sister to be safe. That is all that mattered.

"We will tell the children you just healed faster than we expected. You do not speak with anyone about this.. For the sake of you and your sisters safety."

I whispered a small yes as the adults filed out having a conversation between the three.

✧⋆⁺₊⛰︎⛰︎⛰︎⋆⁺₊✧

As I sat alone with my thoughts for a little bit a realization came to me. If I could really heal then that means...

The dream was real. Neteyam's gone. That doesn't make any sense. They said he was okay. Even then Lo'ak doesn't know I can do it, so why would he be telling me to heal his brother? So it's not real. But at the same time it is.

I groaned in frustration as I couldn't make sense of any of it. I flopped completely on the ground with my limbs all over the place.

"You okay there?"

I jumped at the voice, but soon a smile appeared on my face as Lo'ak came into my view. He had his same contagious cocky smile on his face that he usually did. There was nothing that made be believe something was wrong, so the dream isn't happening. It won't happen.

"Yeah I'm amazing actually."

My smile grew as I flaunted off my ability to stand and walk on my own.