Chapter Nine

Deslani Carter

Deslani parked the car in front of the airport and smiled. She was dropping Skylar off and was sad to see her go.

"You sure you don't want to come?" She asked.

"I'm sure Sky, be safe." Deslani laughed.

"Ok, I'll call you if I have time." Skylar said.

Deslani nodded before Skylar closed the door. She waved as she went inside before pulling off. The ride back to campus was quiet as she was left with her thoughts.

Once she made it to campus she stepped out of her car and began heading to her dorm. She noticed Jackson and Jae-Beom walking her way with their luggage.

"Hey Deslani." Jackson smiled at her.

Deslani looked him up and down and scuffed before glancing at Jae-Beom. He looked good, he wore a fitted cap with a Nike jogging fit Damn.

She grabbed the tip of Jae-Beoms hat and wiggled his head before laughing.

"Peanut head." She chuckled.

Jackson watched as they interacted and clinched his jaw.

"Dick head." Jae-Beom said.

"Sorry to interrupt this love fest but we have to go, the guys are waiting." Jackson said.

Deslani rolled her eyes.

"Let me see your phone." Jae-Beom said holding his hand out.

"Why you finna hack my shit?" She asked.

"Yeah and then imma expose yo nudes." He scuffed rolling his eyes.

He snatched her phone out of her hand before putting his number in it.

"Don't feel special I'm doing this as a favor to Skylar. You know since you're going to be alone on Thanksgiving." He said calling him then hanging up.

"Boy don't nobody feel special over  these ten numbers." She scuffed snatching her phone back.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." He chuckled.

She mushed him before pushing past them.

"Des." Jackson called out.

Deslani sighed as she turned around placing her hands on her hips.

"I'll catch up." Jackson said to Jae-Beom.

Jae-Beom glanced at Deslani before nodding his head and walking away.

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Look, I apologize for leading you on. I should've known you weren't that type of girl and I should've been straight up with you." He said.

Deslani looked at him and sighed.

"It's cool no sweat, it is what it was." She shrugged.