Epilogue

Ten Years Later

Deslani Lim

Deslani sighed and rubbed her temples as she sat back, she rested her cheek on her knuckles before glancing at the scene in front of her. Seven movies later and she still couldn't believe at the age 29 she was a successful director, but she could never get use to the horrible experiences that came with it.

"FUCKING CUT!" She yelled.

Jae glanced at her and chuckled.

"I knew that was coming." Jae said.

"What's wrong?" Joyce asked confused.

Deslani slammed the script on the ground before standing up.

"Where is the chemistry, is this fucking tubi?" Deslani asked.

"Des-"

"You two look like you hate one another this is a romance and this is the part where you share your first kiss...you need to look as if you're hungry for one another. Take five." She sighed.

"Mrs.Lim." Casey said.

Deslani groaned before turning on her heels facing her assistant.

"What is it Casey?" Deslani asked.

"Um, your husband is here." She said.

Deslani felt her whole mood shift before she smiled.

"Oh shit, where he at?" Jae asked.

"He's in the trailer." Casey said.

Deslani nodded before following behind Jae.

"Look at them." Jae said as he pointed at Joyce.

"I for sure need to have a meeting with the casting director because this was not the acting I was expecting when she fucking audition." Deslani scuffed.

"Tell me about it." Jae shook his head.

Deslani shook her head before stepping into the trailer, she smiled as she looked at Jae-Beom. He always looked good but when he wore that suit he looked like a fucking model.

"Hey grumps." She smiled.

Jae-Beom glanced at her and smiled before embracing her in a hug.

"Mh you smell good." He groaned pecking her lips.

"Don't start nothing you can't finish." She smirked.

"You know I can finis-"

"If I wanted to hear this bullshit I could've called Parker." Jae groaned.

"Shut up." Deslani laughed before sitting down.

"How's shooting?" Jae-Beom asked.

"A fucking mess right now, Joyce and Brian have no chemistry shit is making me fall asleep." Jae said.

"Hm, maybe suggest they spend more time together. I bet that'll make a difference." Jae-Beom suggested.