Chapter Twenty-Three

Deslani Carter

Deslani sighed as she continued editing her documentary, she put the last touches on it before smiling. She stuffed her head into her school work this past month, to keep her distracted from Jae-Beom. They had three months until summer and she was excited, she planned to spend her summer vacation with her friends. She rested her chin in her palm before pressing play on her video, she didn't leave anything out.

She included all of her family drama, school, and even the Jackson incident. If she didn't get an A she was going to riot and burn this bitch down.

"Des why you ain't dressed?" Skylar asked.

"What you mean?" Deslani asked.

"Bitch I thought we were going to the mall?" She asked.

Deslani gasped and covered her mouth.

"Fuck, Ok give me ten minutes." She said standing.

"Man Hurry up." Skylar sighed.

Deslani quickly got dressed and sprayed perfume on herself before grabbing her purse.

"Ok I'm ready." She said out of breath.

"Finally." Skylar chuckled.

Deslani laughed as she followed her out of the room, they began heading to the parking lot when she noticed someone at Jae's door. She squinted her eyes and watched as the girl bit her lip and rubbed her hands down Jae-Beom's chest. Deslani locked eyes with Jae-Beom who looked at her in shock, she nodded her head before she continued to walk.

She had no right to be jealous or upset, he was single and he could do who and what he wanted. She made it to her car and they began heading to the mall, Skylar glanced at Deslani as she pulled off.

"Des, what's been going on?" Skylar asked.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Bitch what really happened between you and Jayb?" She asked.

Deslani sighed as she focused on the road.

"I told him I liked him, yelled it out actually and he told me not to." Deslani explained.

"Fuck him then." Skylar scuffed.

"Yeah." Deslani mumbled.

"While we at this mall we gone get you a bomb ass outfit and go out, we gone find you a man and that's on mary and all her little lambs." Skylar said.

"I don't need a man Sky, I'm focusing on my studies...I'll go out with you though." She said.

"Whatever you say." Sky said.

Deslani chuckled as she continued driving.

Lim Jae-Beom

Jae-Beom flopped on his bed and huffed, he felt his phone vibrate and looked at it noticing it was one of his many flings texting him. He ignored the message and rubbed his hands through his hair.