Chapter 14

I walked into the pitch black room closing the door behind me softly. I could see his silhouette in the darkness laying on the bed.
I honestly didn't know what to say I mean we made up but it still feels weird. I walked over to the walk in closet we had leaving the door cracked a little. I turned on the closet light and started removing my clothes leaving me in my panties and bra as I searched through my clothes trying to find some comfy pajamas . I had finally found my pair of boxers an cropped tank top. As I tried to grab it off the hanger the boxers fell to the floor causing me to bend over and grab them. As I stood back up I felt eyes on me so I turned towards the door to see Masimo standing there eyes glowing gripping the door frame as his eyes trailed down staring at my body. I could feel myself blushing as I looked towards the floor.

I saw him smirk out the corner of my eye and I realized I let him make me nervous. So I decided to tease him a little bit more as a get back. I dropped my clothes and slowly walked over to him trailing my fingers over his bare chest staring him straight in the eyes. And it seemed like I had him in a trance so of course I continued messing around with him. I then leaned in closer making him think we were going to kiss.
As soon as he leaned in to kiss me I turned my head and walked back to my clothing making sure to sway my hips seductively. Before I knew it I was grabbed and pushed up against the wall with Masimo holding me up in a straddling position. I stared into his eyes as he slowly kissed my neck leaving a trail down my body as I held my breath leaning into his kisses

As soon as he got to my underwear he stopped and looked up smirking. He slowly put me down and started to walk away and I realized he just mirrored my actions and I fell right for it. But I wanted him to touch me more. I walked up to him grabbing his hand and turning him to face me
I wrapped my arms around his neck and and placed my chest against his leaning into his face. " Please " I spoke softly moving his hair out of his face and placing my hand on his manhood. After that it seemed like I lit a fire in him as he grabbed my face crashing his lips into mine. He lifted my with one hand while the other unbuttoned my bra dropping it to the floor I wrapped my arms tighter pressing my nipples against his bare chest causing him to growl and grip my waist. I could feel him growing so I started grinding up against him. He walked me towards the bed laying me down gently and hovering on top me. " Are you ready for this " he asked even though I could see the lust in his eyes. I nodded my head an stared him straight in the eyes. He ripped my underwear off and started kissing an sucking on my tiny nub. I arched my back grabbing the top of his head. He kept going as I felt myself building up but before I could finish he stopped causing me to whimper and pull him closer to me. He came face to face with me as I felt him pushing into me. I closed my eyes moaning softly as he put 1 nipple in his mouth. He grabbed my thighs holding them open as he thrusted In and out of me .
We PASSIONATELY TUSSLED for a couple more minutes before we both came as he gently collapsed on his back leaving me laying on him . I felt warm safe as he tightly wrapped his arms around my waist as if he was never going to let me go . I slowly closed my eyes falling into a deep sleep.

Hey guys so sorry about the SPICY chapter but it just kinda made sense ya know but I'm gonna try to update more and more I definitely got a-lot of personal things going on and most of the time I'm logged out of Wattpad but if you enjoyed
this NASTINESS please
Like
Comment
Follow
And Share
With your friends
Mkay Byeee👋🏽👋🏿👋🏾👋🏼