Chapter 8

New characters!
So Kevin's cousin Derrick comes back from a trip with his Mate Seven pictures below
Seven as Selena Gomez
And
Derrick as Thor

I woke up in my room in my bed . It was pitch black and it looked like it was night time. I heard a crash next door in Jade's room followed by a screaming and I immediately froze realizing what happened. We got caught, were back here, we left our clothes, Masimos pissed. " Damn I really liked those clothes" I thought. All of a sudden I smelled a scent and I knew it was Masimo . I layed down quickly and acted sleep just as my door opened and my light turned on. I knew for sure it was Masimo . All I knew was that I was in for it.

It was quiet and I could hear his feet scooting across the floor very slowly. Like a predator stalking it's prey. I could feel his eyes burning holes through the cover I had covering me up. I felt my bed dip and I tried my best not to open my eyes. I felt his hot breathe on my neck before he whispered in my ear. " I know you're awake darling" he spoke tauntingly pulling the cover off of my body causing me to gasp and fall off the bed. He turned on the light and stalked over to me. I backed up crawling to the wall. My back hit the wall just as he squatted down to my level. His eyes were a burning red as he looked at me.
" you know-" He paused as I sat there in fear." If I mark you, maybe you won't run anymore" he spoke taping his chin. He grabbed my leg pulling me into a laying down position as he towered over me. He pinned my arms down with one Hand and used the other one to move my hair out the way. " Masimo stop" I said but he didn't he kept going. He trailed kisses down my neck cause me to hold in a breathe. This is not what I wanted I'm not even in love with him.
(But if it ain't love why does it feel so good (#JasonDerulo)) He stopped at my neck grazing it with his teeth and that's when I panicked. "Masimo stop" I yelled but he still ignored me. I kicked him in his balls which caused him to jump up from off of me groaning . I jumped up and ran out the room only to be pulled back into his chest. The door slammed and there was silence. " "Your gonna---- "he was interupted by his beta running into his room followed by Vanessa . " Alpha there is a rouge attack and there were 4 wolves found dead I think you need to check it out." He spoke out. He looked at me one last time before growling and walking out. " You guys stay here I'm going to lock the door." He spoke as Jade  and Olivia walked in he walked out just as we heard a click.
After they left I sighed in relief. " You ok " Jade asked while sitting on my bed. " yeah just peachy" I responded sitting next to her. It was silent for a minute." You know you can tell me anything, I'm like your fucking best friend" she spoke while taking my hand.  Vanessa and Olivia both came to comfort me. But then I smelled something and then all of us caught on. We looked at Olivia who blushed deeply. " OMG you guys fucked" exclaimed Vanessa. We all started fangirling and screaming. "OMG yesssssss" I hugged her. We all group hugged before we pulled away. " Now go take a shower " shot Jade covering her nose. Olivia chuckle and rolled her eyes. " Now back to you" Spoke Vanessa. I sighed and told her everything that just happened. Olivia came back in silently listening. It was silent again until Vanessa spoke "I should beat his ass" she growled. I rolled my eyes before hugging her before turning to Jade." Girl enough about me what happened with you 2 I heard screaming and stuff breaking" I responded worry in my tone.
" Awe that well let's say when I smelled his scent walking up the stairs I went and hid in the bathroom locking the door and you know every bathroom has a window so I was trying to get it open when he opened the door yelling and breaking stuff. So I finally got the window opened when he came and stood next to the door. Then all of a sudden in the deep sexy voice he was like if you jump out that window I'm gonna punish you and I started blushing and stuff. So I Was finna jump out the window I got stuck and the door busted opened and it got silent. All I had on was a sports bra and some shorts so now my ass was in the air and I sitting there thinking awe shit.....

I couldn't take it anymore I bursted out laughing interrupting  Jade causing her to frown at me. Olivia and Vanessa were also weezing and rolling on the floor. "OMG  girl you is a freak " I said while rolling on the ground laughing. " Marie let me finish my story she whined. " Ok ok fine go on " I responded while whipping my tears.
" So like I was saying it was silent and my ass was in the air" she started and Vanessa giggled a little causing her to glare at me. " So anyway I felt strong arms rap around my waist causing me to gasp...

"OMG" Vanessa yelled. This sounds like a book on Wattpad. She scrunched up her face looking at me. " That's a nerd site" she responded causing me to gasp offended "well I must be a nerd because I sure as hell love those books" I responded crossing my arms. " Whatever Marie, Olivia like I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted....

"Your welcome" Vanessa responded " shut up damn!"she yelled causing her to raise her hands surrendering. " He pulled me out the window throwing me on the ground whe...
" That sounds a little rough" Vanessa interrupted for the 4th time. She got quiet for a moment. I was about to speak when she covered my mouth and started mindlinking me.
" Somebody's downstairs" she spoke causing me to listen very closely hearing footsteps

So hope you guys like the story please if you have something to say please
Like
Comment
Follow
And share
With your friends Mkay bye 👋🏾👋🏽👋🏼👋🏿