Chapter 10

We loaded our bags in the cars in the pitch blackness of the night with only the moon providing light. I and Olivia sat in the back sat in the back seat while Alex took the wheel and Masimo sat in the passengers seat. Vanessa and Jade were in the other car with Avan and Zac. The car ride was silent and you could feel the tention. I would notice out the corner of my eye that Masimo kept glancing at me. For some reason I got butterflies and I turned to look out the window but That didn't help tho because I could still feel those eyes. Those sexy dark daddyish eyes. I almost never looked him in the face every time we talked I always looked down. It's like I was scared to get lost Scared to fall in love. At that moment I stopped surprised by the words that came out of my head. I immediately started to think of something else causing me to look out the window at the passing stores and cars. I noticed us pulling up to Ralph's.
" What are we doing here" I blurted out. " I doubt there's any restaurants open and I forgot to bring food so we're going to find something in here" he stated opening the door to get out and Alex followed his actions grabbing Olivia's hand tightly. Zac and avan pulled up next to us. Jade and Vanessa got out of the car walking over to us. Me and Jade looked at each other before we all walked towards Ralph with them. They walked slowly telling us to get in front of them. We entered the store grabbing a buggy in the process. Me and Jade snuck off to the snacks as they were in the juice isle. Olivia was glued to Alex and for some reason Vanessa was standing next to Zac.
" Jade can you find me some Pringles" I whined while skipping to the chocolate.
" Sure" she replied walking past me with 3 bags of sour patch kids. My eyes scanned across the the chocolate before landing on a pack of Reese's peanut butter cups. I grabbed them with a pack of Butterfingers before looking for a Hershey's with almonds. I looked up to see it on a top shelf. I turned around to look for Jade but didn't see her so I turned back around I stood on my tippy toes trying to reach them when all of a sudden strong arms wrapped around my waist pulling me down to the ground. I knew it was Masimo but that didn't stop me from looking up at him . He then grabbed the candy I was reaching for handed it to me before grabbing my hand and pulling me back to the cart. " We'res Avan" I asked frowning. "With Jade they went to the bathroom" he replied.
During us checking out Jade and Avan joined the group again. This time Jade and Avan sat in the back seat and me and Masimo In the front. While Vanessa and Olivia rode together with their mates. After a few more minutes we finally arrived at the hotel. We had separate rooms Me and Jade Olivia Vanessa, while Masimo Zac Alex and Avan had theirs. After bringing all the stuff in me and The gir changed into our pajamas.
We fell asleep as soon as we hit the bed.

It was so quiet and the bed I was sleeping on was so warm. I kept snuggling into the sheets trying to steal all it's heat. I snuggled for the last time when all of a sudden I heard a loud growl. I froze in place thinking well knowing exactly who the growl came from. I slowly looked and met red eyes staring at causing me to squeal and jump out the bed. But before I could hit the floor his strong arms wrapped around my waist holding me up.

Strange. I felt safe In his arms. Oh how much I just want to snuggle deeper into his arms.
Before I had any chance of doing so, I started thrashing, struggling to get out
Of his hold. " Calm down " He growled putting me in check for the last time." Then let me go" I growled back.He stared at me surprised before his eyes got cold and he released me getting up from the bed. "What are you doing in my room anyway" I get up remembering us being in a hotel room.
He just looked away while his cheeks turned red. I frowned looking down at myself before realizing I had on shorts that had now raised in to underwear and I had cropped shirt on not to mention I don't wear a bra to sleep. I gasped really loudly before getting a idea that would probably get me killed "or impregnated" My wolf said jumping in causing me to internally glare at her.
I slowly walked up to him while he watched me in curiosity. I then rested my breasts on his bare chest making sure to rub my nipples against his.
His eyes widened as I leaned in and kissed his neck. He growled wrapping his arm around my waist and using the other one to pick me up and push me against the wall causing me to gasp. He leaned towards my neck laying kisses on my supposed to be marked area causing my head to tilt and my eyes to close. He stopped leaving me breathing heavily and surprised at how one little bitty thing could feel so good. He then leaned towards my ear whispering " Don't play games with me especially when you've been rejecting me this whole time. "He said angrily but puts me down gently on the bed with a surprised look on my face. He walked towards the door opening it and leaving.

I was getting dressed when Jade Vanessa and Olivia walked in the room. "Where were you guys? " I asked frowning with irritation. They frowned back at my mood Confused. "For some reason I woke up in my mates bed " replied Olivia. Jade and Vanessa hummed in agreement. "let me guess Masimo was in here? " asked Jade. I ignored her from hearing that name while I packed my stuff back up. "Did something happen Marie? " She asked. I debated on telling her but decided to play it off and say " I'm just sleepy and I have a headache. " Jade smiled softly and walked to me giving me a hug. " I know that your lying but obviously you don't want to talk about so I'm not going to push it. " She spoke while hugging me. I smiled at that and hugged her back just as Avan walked in the room in a panic. When he saw Jade he sighed in relief and walked towards her. " I thought you left again" he said laughing and walking up to Jade putting his arm around her waist.
I looked at jade surprised. "You guys made up" I asked smiling a little to hard. "I guess you could say that" she shrugged by also blushing.
"Can we talk for a minute" I said to avan causing him to squint his eyes at me. He was about to speak when jade gave him a look causing him to groan and disappear.
Jade then sat on the bed looking at me and Olivia and Vanessa took their sheets on they're beds getting on their phone but still tuning in listening waiting for me to start speaking. "Giirrlllll let me tell you" I said causing  Jade to raise her brow smirking. I told her about the previous night and she widened her eyes at the juicy cup of tea. Same and Olivia and Vanessa. "Lmao " she laughed. " Merch yall on that" she said while laughing. I smiled softly but it dropped as soon as i thought about our situation. " guys are we gonna be stuck here forever, we haven't even went to college yet and not to mention we being forced into this relationship shit" I spoke the anxiety and uncertainty of the situation. They thought before speaking while scooting next to me and wrapping their arms around me. " I mean we could still fight it or just give it a chance i mean i cant go anywhere with this mark on my neck" Olivia said hesitating before she spoke. " I have a whole dancing and singing carear and dont wanna give that up and i wanna at least graduate college " I spoke while jade frowned at me. " Why dont you ask Masimo then" she questioned me causing me too tense up at the mention of his name. " I really hate that man he has fucked up my life, he doesn't even care about anyone but himself. He treats me like a dog expecting me to do his every command Ill never love him and thats a fact" I spoke feeling hatred and pain just for speaking on it. Just as I spoke those words a throat cleared behind us causing us to turn and see Avan standing there wide eyed and Masimo balling and unballing his fist. Zac and Alex's has shifted uncomfortably and the room got silent. I met his eyes and gave him the most dirtiest look.

Sooooooo again if you don't like the book you can just leave or delete from your library but
Since you like the book please
Comment
Like
And share
With your friends
Mkay bye 👋🏽👋🏼👋🏿👋🏾