Chapter 1

The day after my birthday. It was fun for the most part I'm 18 now and I graduated a month ago. I was going to a performing arts college where I would major in acting singing and possibly dance. And I was taking my 3 besties with me. Been friends since 8th grade and they never switched up on me love those girls to death. The only thing that was bothering me was this banquet. Since we all had turned 18 we were forced to go to this banquet well ceremony to be chosen as mates. Let's just say the entire world is run by werewolves. And the kings of it all Were the Lycans last breed of powerful werewolves alive. They were at the top of the food chain they were the most powerful beings of the universe a whole breed of them and they needed a Luna the female leader of them all a loving mother like figure to the pack someone who could breed the next generation of Lycans or at least create a mixed breed. And since humans were more attractive Immoral younger looking and more submissive they chose to have a yearly banquet to chose and once they have chosen they will pass it along to other mateless packs. Now the immortal part comes from doctor Elijah stokes he created a serum that were injected to 80 percent of the human race babies teenagers you know almost everyone. It was making them immortal so that they somehow were on the same level as werewolves and also so that the human race wouldn't be outlived by the werewolves race basically so we wouldn't go down in history because everyone died and there were no more humans left alive which is basically what the werewolves wanted so they could take over the world fully which is why when the found out they slaughtered him and his whole family. Which left 20 percent of the human race unimmortal. Don't get me wrong we can still die if you stab shoot or slice us up but basically we won't grow old and we will stay young looking of course for the elderly it was too late. So basically-

"Marie get up your gonna be late for the Banquet, " yelled my mom. I groaned dreading the whole ceremony but got up and walked to use the bathroom and take a shower, then I came out to put my pink dress, Fur black heels with a matching purse.
I put on some light makeup, grabbed my phone and AirPods and went downstairs. It was 3:00 pm in the Banquet started at 4:00pm. My mom was nowhere to be found. I'm not surprised I mean I knew she cared about me but we weren't that close. The chaffer knocked on the door and I walked out to the limousine and got in, they had to pick up a few more girls and then we arrived at the Banquet. At least my friends were gonna be there I just hoped they didn't get picked. As we walked in we had to walk pass The pack so when it was time for choosing they already had something in mind.
I walked past the Alpha quickly and took a seat next to my best friends Jade,Olivia and vanessa. Jade was the total opposite of me. She was a fiesty sassy girl, while I was a rude anger management type of girl but as my friends say I'm also a innocent tease. Olivia was a sweet low key kinda girl she had a attitude but she hid it unlike me. Vanessa was our bold tease girl lots of guys wanted her but she always left them hanging. When everyone got done eating we went to the backyard so that the Mate ceremony could start, the 4 people that got to choose was the Alpha ,the beta ,the 3rd ,and the 4th in command. They were stronger than anything on the earth. They were ruthless killers slaughtered some of our human race an 15 packs in 1 day. Alpha Masimo, He couldn't be defeated and he was very scary. He was rumored to have raped every female before he killed them. I shuddered as he walked to the mike. "I feel sorry for whoever their mates are "I whispered to Jade. "I know right," she says. Little did we know our lives would change forever.

Alpha Masimo tapped the Mike and started speaking, "Ladies,as you all know You are here to possibly find a Mate, ". He continued "so instead of keeping you all waiting the 4 girls that I want to choose for me and some of my pack is ".there was nothing but silence as he paused the girls were shaking in fear some where lustfully staring. I rolled my eyes at them they have no idea what they were asking for. "Marie Grande, Jade west,Olivia Stewart and Vanessa valderic"
I was shocked and I didn't know what to do but sit there with my mouth wide open. I was so upset that I yelled out the wrong choice of words, "I don't want to be your Fucking mate". I burst out quickly covering my mouth realizing my mistake. Everybody gasp and next thing I knew I was being thrown over the Alpha's shouler and handcuffed by the guard's. The Alpha took me to the car that was taking us home, he then locked the door so I couldn't get out, it was about a half hour before The rest of them got in. Next thing you know Jade was being put in the backseat as well as Olivia and vanessa all handcuffed and ruffled like they had been struggling . "What took so long" I asked.
"I tried to run" mumbled Jade. "So you guys we're gonna leave me" . I whispered shouted as the boys got in the limo sitting in the seats opposite to us. We were in a long limo." we were gonna come back ". whispered vanessa I rolled my eyes but sighed in relief. "At least I get to stay with my best friends " I mumbled. Alpha Masimo got in the car and looked straight at me causing me to swallow and everyone to get silent and let me tell you if looks could kill I would be dead. "You need to learn to control yourself, That little stunt you pulled wasn't very smart. Just wait till we get to my house". he said with so much venom in his voice. I slumped down in my seat and covered my face as Jade rubbed my back. The Car started and I was dreading our destination and we drove for what seems as hours.

So hope you guys like the chapter things were added but please
Like
Comment
Follow
And share
With your friends Mkay bye 👋🏽👋🏾👋🏼👋🏿