Chapter 4

We went to our room and sat on the bed. All of us getting on our phones. "Oh my god this is so fucking boring" I said. "I know right" said Olivia . "Let's do a TikTok." Said Jade. We did renegade and the savage challenge before sitting back on the bed scrolling on our phones. I turned on my playlist on my phone and started singing along, "It's about time I do it it's about time I say this Shit" I sang aloud. "Omg turn on Caroline." Said Olivia. I turned it on and sand along jumping on the bed. "She's a bad thing Fine as hell thick Asf oh my god that my baby Caroline You Divine mighty Fine shawty really blow the pipe like a pro, fuck you thought Holly shit I'm way lit it's looking like it's bout time to fuck it up Caroline listen up don't want to hear about your horoscope or what the future holds just shut up and let's get going Like a teranzeno movie don't want to talk it out can we fuck it out cause we go be up all night fuck a decaf you see I'm a tall thug yes I'ma giraffe if you want safe sex baby use the knee cap Killa Westside Ninja," we sung loudly. All of a sudden Avan and Alex walked in vibing with us. " Carolineeeee don't you see that, I want you to be Miiiinne" sang avan and Alex. We heard Zac yell from the 3rd floor sounding annoyed. "Will you guys shut up got damn". We silently laughed while Vanessa frowned.
" what's up his ass" she said. avan shrugged before laying his head on Jade's stomach. We all looked surprised. " what are you doing " Jade spoke to him looking way from her phone. " Chilling with my mate". He replied also pulling out his phone. " huh" we all hummed in harmony. "His mate what's do you guys think we picked you for?" Chuckles Alex. " Olivia you're my mate, Vanessa you're Zacs and Marie your Masimos." Spoke Alex causing Olivia to blush and me to gasp. " I'm not claiming that fucking bastard" I spat causing everyone to look at me. " Well you don't have a choice ." Masimo spoke from the doorway Zac standing next to him. I glared at him before storming past him to my room slamming the door.

Later on the girls came too my room and cheer me up. we were sitting watching bad girls club. " See now I know I need to watch her, Because for some reason she coming for me" Said Key in the confession room." Key, Seven,and Susan are the realist bitches on hear " Vanessa said. "Ikr , Key, Seven,and Susan are the realist bitches on hear " said Jade.

All those other bitches fake and I really don't like Fran ugly ass" I said. " Yeah Deshayla is fake Asf turning her back on them Like that pissed me off because key trusted her so much Fucking Gay Bitch"said Olivia . " I also don't like that fat Bitch either her crybaby ass when she was starting stuff" I said. " Rigghhttt" exclaimed Vanessa.

"But Brianna is low-key influencing sayora to be a Hoe because at the reunion she changed talking bout if I'm a Hoe then let me be a Hoe, Bitch Brianna used one of those lines during the bad girls club"I said annoyed. " Right like first your the fake Bitch now your a Follower like really fucking pissed me off" said Jade clearly frustrated. I giggled at her frustrated face.

We walked down to find a empty kitchen. So we looked for snacks. We rummaged through the cabinets for food. " Hey Jade, Do you see some Barbeque Pringles " I said in a baby voice "Your obsessed with those things girl"said Jade while giggling . "I can't find any" I whined. " ME neither" said Jade pulling out a Bag of sour patch kids which was her favorite. " Are there any Hershey almond nuggets" asked Olivia " nope said Vanessa popping the p as she pulled out some Reese's. "Dang they got no good snacks in here" I huffed out, Let's go get some ."I grabbed some random keys hoping they go to a car.

We walked out the house to the garage to see 6 cars. "The key goes to the red one "stated Jade. We all hopped into  the 4 seater Lamborghini. " OK so, here's the plan, you push the button to open the garage while I Start the car but once you do hurry up and jump in" I said to jade ." Got it " She said. She did what I told her to do and jumped in the car. I locked the doors and started to drive out when Masimo and Avan walked out the door from the house leading to the garage with a pissed look on their faces. But they were to late we were already gone I flew down the road to Ralph's.

As me and Jade released our breath's we all busted out laughing.. "OMG you should have saw their faces" Jade said clutching her stomach. "We just did". I weezed Tears streamed down my face as I laughed my ass off. We pulled into the parking lot of Ralph's.

OK guys hope you like the story how are the updates? Please let me know when you
Like
Comment
Follow
And share
With your friends mkay bye 👋🏾👋🏿👋🏽👋🏼