oh my goodlooking boy

"CAN- can you hear me?"

the boy was sat straight in the bathtub, bubbles foaming around his body. he looked at me, slightly concerned.

i stopped staring at him, shaking off my disbelief. i had forgotten that robert patterson had played someone in harry potter.

i remember mentioning him with kiana on the first feast thingy, but i had totally forgotten that edward cullen was also cedric diggory.

it was honestly impressive how i hadn't seen him before. i'd only caught glimpses of his big crowd of friends surrounding him and the thirsty ass fangirls trying to talk to him.

"oh, yeah, sorry!" i held my towel closer to my body hurriedly. fuck, this couldn't have gotten any worse. "my friend, kiana - she's also a hufflepuff prefect - she, well, she gave me the code to come in, and i'm sorry for using the prefect's bathroom, i just wanted to take a bath, and well-"

"that's... not why i asked." he interrupted, a concerned look on his face, albeit a bit amused. "this is the boy's bathroom."

i sucked in a breath, my mouth dropping open. i could feel my face heating up in embarrassment and panic creeping up on me. fuck, i thought that both doors led to the same room.

"shit, are you serious?" i looked around, and sure enough, there were urinals on one far end of the room. "shoot, i'm so sorry, i'll just... i'll just go. again, really sorry."

"wait!" i spun around, clutching the towel close to my body. cedric was sat upright now, half his chest out of the water. damn, he was really fit for a 17 year old. "you're the new american transfer, right?"

i pursed my lips and nodded, unsure of where this was going. was cedric actually a creep? like that one senior in high school that was dating a freshman?

"great." i let out a strangled gasp as cedric stood from the water, spinning around and slapping a hand over my eyes. i guess he really was a creep.

i heard chuckling. fucking pervert. did he think traumatizing kids was funny?

"what- what the fuck are you doing?" i cringed just at the thought of cedric behind me. what was he doing now? something gross, probably. "i'm only freshly 16, for your information!"

i heard splashing as he left the jacuzzi. "don't worry. nobody goes into that thing naked." i frowned and took the hand off my eyes. i mean, now that i was thinking about it, it really was weird if they went in butt naked...

i coughed, feeling awkward in this situation. "okay, so what did you want with me?" i could hear cedric hesitate. he continued to do his things, like gathering his bathing stuff.

"nothing?" i bit back my gasp as i finally saw him approach the corner of my eye. i gave him a suspicious look. he just smiled back at me. "might as well get out of your hair, right? i was planning to go anyway."

i sighed. "i might as well just shower tomorrow. i feel kind of weird now." i cringed a bit and adjusted my towel so it wrapped around me better.

"sorry." i didn't know why he was apologizing. it's not like it was his fault i walked into the boys bathroom. i snuck a glance at him, catching a glimpse of his swim shorts. huh. i should've guessed.

"nah, it's my bad." i let out a heavy sigh and shrugged. "plus, i said all those things and assumed stuff, and.." i waved my hands, slightly embarrassed. "sorry."

"it's not a problem." cedric's smile was kind as he put on his sleep shirt. a silk, navy blue and collared sleep shirt. probably with a matching set of pants. i bit back a smile. of course guys in this age wore dorky pajamas like that. so cute.