Chapter 6

Y/n whimpered in pain grabbing on to the wall. She felt extremely sick in her stomach.

"I wish I didn't eat that burger! It's making me s-sick"
She scolded herself, yet wanted to puke everything out. Her head started to get dizzy.

She was already late to the class and Taehyung might be waiting for her. But how was she supposed to go. She bit on her lip trying to compose herself.

V, who was whistling while walking towards his class spotted Y/n in an utterly messed up state. He gulped, as he noticed her hair sticking to her forehead and her face scrunched up in pain.

Gulping down his unholy desires, he shook his head.

'Shut up V! She's not interested in you! Why the fuck do you always think about her like that?'
He decided to walk past her but halted.

'Wait, a little teasing won't hurt, right?'
He thought to himself with a smirk before approaching her.

V: "Are you struggling with something,
Y/n?"
Y/n looked up, breathing heavily. V tugged on his pants, licking his lips.

Y/n: "Ah~ I'm just-- ugh! My stomach hurts.."
She gripped her tummy. V eyed her from top to bottom.

V: "This is not the right place, your whimpers are making me hard"
V scoffed, acting oblivious. Y/n stared at him in disbelief.

Y/n: "How could-- I'm s-sorry.. I'll- I'll control"
She gripped on the wall, trying to walk away. V instantly held her by her arms.

V: "Hey! Don't go anywhere.. listen you're not good, sir here. Come on.."
He guided her towards the bench. Y/n sat there, huffing out.

Leaning down, she tried to ease the pain but it helped nothing. V looked around, not finding a single student.

V: "The lectures are already started! And see we have no one here who can help you!"
He said in a hurry. Y/n pulled out her water bottle, she opened the cap only for V to snatch it away.

V: "Water would fuel up the pain!"
Y/n shook her head.

Y/n: "No.. I-I guess it will h-help"
She whimpered again. V clicked his tongue.

V: "Who told you this? Wait, I'll let you know what will help you.."
He started checking his pockets, until he spotted a girl.

He smiled widely knowing it was one of his fuck buddy, he waved his hand at her. She smiled back before rushing towards him.

"Hi daddy.."
She whispered. Y/n was too gone in pain to hear anything.

V: "Um, Roa, my friend Y/n is so much in pain. Her stomach hurts, can you please ease her pain?"
He said dramatically. He raised his eyebrows before winking at the girl, who nodded her head in realisation, a smirk forming on her lips.

She rushed and sat beside Y/n.
"Y/n.. hi. I'm Roa. I'll help you with your pain.."

Y/n gave a timid nod.
"Thank you, but-- but I guess I should go back hom--"

V: "No. How could you? Today we have very important topics! You can't take a risk, right Roa?"
Roa nodded her head.

Roa: "Yes. But tell me where does it pain?"
V tsked.

V: "Why don't you give her that medicine?"
He pointed with his eyes, Roa stared at him with her lips frowned and eyes confused.

V pursed his lips at the clueless girl, but he covered it with a stifle laugh.

V: "The one you gave me.. when I had a stomach ache, in the backyard.."
He gritted his teeth, emphasising the word 'backyard'. Roa startled before she squeaked.