Chapter 16

Y/n: "L-letter? M-me?"
She asked, her entire conscience was shutting down.

Taehyung gasped.
Taehyung: "D-did I just--"

He slammed his palm on his mouth, eyes wide. Y/n was nowhere sane, she grabbed his forearms.

Y/n: "What letter, Taehyung!?"
Taehyung sobbed quietly.

Taehyung: "I-I'm sorry.. I knew it all along! I'm sorry, but I love you! It's okay if you don't anymore.. but still forgive me.."
He whispered, eyes casted down and cheeks already stained with tears.

Y/n was just frozen. She remembered all the words Taehyung said about this secret admirer.. was it all for her a-and not for that Ivy?

She gasped. V gulped.

Taehyung panicked.
"Y-y/n.. I'm sorry. Look, I'll- I'll forget it. We are s-still friends, right?"

Y/n inhaled sharply.
Y/n: "Omg! Omg what?! Ugh!"

Her happiness had no control. V analysed her expression, his heart falling in a deep pit. He knows what's going to happen next but he still stayed.

Y/n giggled before jumping on Taehyung, hugging him tighter. Taehyung, on the other side was confused.

Y/n: "You dumb guy! I Hecking love you, what the heck?! You made me jealous for no reason"
She laughed out. Taehyung hugged her back confusedly.

Taehyung: "W-what?"

Y/n: "I love you! I still love you and always love you!"
She screamed, pulling out from the hug staring right in his brown hazy eyes.

Taehyung widened his eyes.
"Y-you.. really do?"

Y/n nodded her head.
Y/n: "Yes! Yes! I was waiting for this moment."

Taehyung gasped loudly.
"No way! I love you too Y/n! I love you so much!"

Taehyung screamed hugging her body and then lifting up in the air, twirling around. V could see the happiness, the happiness where he was nowhere included.

A lone tear slid down his cheek as he turned around, leaving them alone.

He walked through the dark.

V: "W-why aren't you mine? W-why? WHY?!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"WAKE THE HECK UP YOU MORON!"
V jolted up, face drenched in sweat as he stared at Taehyung, who was equally worried.

Taehyung: "Are you fine?"
He asked, grabbing water from beside before making him drink it.

V: "W-what? Was it a dream?"

Taehyung: "Nightmare. You were screaming.. it's okay. Are you comfortable to share it?"
He asked softly, embracing his brother softly. V sighed and shook his head.

V: "That was bad.. but--"
He gasped loudly when Y/n appeared from nowhere, startling her in the process.

V: What is she doing in our bedroom?!"

Taehyung smacked his head.
Taehyung: "Take a notice of your surroundings first. You slept during the class, stupid."

V franctically looked around. Yes, he was in the classroom, with no one but just Taehyung, him and Y/n.

He wiped his face.

V: "I need to use the restroom!"
He stood up along with his bag, running outside the classroom, leaving a confused Taehyung and Y/n behind.

V POV

No way! This dream can come true and once it does! I won't be able to do anything! Ugh! Ugh! What am I supposed to do?