Chapter 8

"Guys! The dinner is ready!"
Taehyung yelled, placing the dishes. Y/n stood up from the couch and walked past it only to twist her feet.

She was about to fall when alarmed V held her. She stared up at him to find him smiling softly.

She couldn't put a lot of attention, when a piercing cry left her mouth. Taehyung rushed towards the couch, and V got worried.

Taehyung: "What happened!? What did you do V?!"
V stared at his brother with wide eyes.

V: "I didn't. She--"

Y/n: "M-my f-feet! Ugh it's paining a lot"
She whimpered loudly in pain and that when the twins' gaze fell on her feet.

V instantly placed her on the couch and crouched down. Her feet was swollen.

V: "I guess she sprained her ankle"
Taehyung sighed.

Taehyung: "She's such a child, can't even walk!"
He scolded and V scoffed.

V: "Stop scolding her! It's all because of you. If you didn't call her, she would've never stood up from her place!"

Taehyung: "Wow? So, you were ready for starving?"
Y/n hissed, grabbing their attention.

Taehyung: "Wait I'll bring the spray"
Saying that he rushed inside. V stared at Y/n worriedly, his hands touched her feet.

Y/n: "UGH! Stop touching it!"
V sprung up, sitting there like a frozen flower. Taehyung came running in.

He sprayed it on her feet.

V: "Shall we call the doctor?"
Taehyung nodded worriedly.

Y/n: "Doctor? It's just a small sprain. Don't worry too much!"
She was about to stand only to fall back on the couch, crying out in pain.

V: "Just call the doctor, Taehyung!"

Y/n: "NO! No.. Taehyung please.."
She whispered looking at Taehyung with puppy eyes and who was Taehyung to deny those puppy eyes. He sighed.

Taehyung: "I sprayed the medicine, I guess we should wait for a while"
Y/n sighed in relief.

V: "Fine. But what about the dinner now?"

Taehyung: "Hmm.. she can't even walk."
He made a thinking face.

V: "Wait. Let me carry her.."
He tried to approach her only to be held back by his brother.

Taehyung: "Who asked her for the dinner? Me. So it's me who will carry her to the dining table."
V gasped.

V: "All you did was making food. But it was me who gave her company and it's because of you that she ended up with an injured feet. As a result, I'm eligible to carry her!"

Y/n: "Could you please stop?! No one needs to carry me! You can bring food here, instead"
She sighed tiredly. The twins looked at each other.

Taehyung: "This is more logical"
Saying that he walked towards the kitchen and served food before placing the plate on the front table.

Taehyung offered her a bite. Y/n felt her cheeks heating up, she opened her mouth chewing on the food happily.

Taehyung: "Tasty?"

Y/n nodded.
"Delicious."

V internally rolled his eyes before sitting just opposite to his brother. He grabbed the chopsticks from his brother's hand before offering her the food.

Y/n stared at it awkwardly yet opened her mouth anyways. V's chest swelled up in pride as he smirked at his brother.

Y/n: "You guys have food as well. I'll eat by myself."