Chapter 20

It's been a week since the trio are living together. There wasn't a moment when they would stay away from each other. These days, they have been the happiest and Y/n couldn't help but fall for them deeper and deeper each passing day.

Just like one fine day, TaeV and Y/n were walking side by side, towards their house when a girl approached them, randomly.

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows because the girl was blushing furiously. Y/n grabbed Taehyung's and V's hand tightly. The Twins looked at her confusedly.

"Um... You both are twins?"
She asked curiously, Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Isn't it obvious bitc--"

"Y/n language!"
Taehyung warned her, no matter what Taehyung was convinced that Y/n is an innocent. And he was strict enough that
Y/n won't adapt bad habits from V.

If only he knew... ಠ⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಠ

"I-I.. um actually.. can I talk to any one of--"
The girl stammered but she was again interrupted by the burning Y/n.

"NO!"
Y/n cut her off yelling loudly, V smirked at his cherry's jealousy while Taehyung startled, him eyeing Y/n in shock.

"Why?"
That girl pouted and it annoyed V but Taehyung was innocently looking at her.

Y/n: "What, Why? He is mine!"
Taehyung and V's chest swelled in pride. They glanced at each other and raised their eyebrows.

"Who? He or he?"
She asked pointing at both the twins.

Y/n: "Bo-- wait a minute why are you asking this question?"
Y/n's voice came out rude.

"Then I can have a chance with any of one, right"
The girl smirked cheekily and V gulped when he observed how Y/n's anger reached its peak.

And the same thing happened as what he expected, Y/n grabbed her neck tightly, shoving her against the wall.

Taehyung panicked because this was the first time he saw Y/n this angry.

Taehyung: "Y/n leave her! V? Tell her to leave!!"
He yelled at his unbothered brother, trying to free off the girl.

"Well... She deserves"
V shrugged.

Taehyung: "Are you coming to help me or I--"

"Fine"
V sighed heavily and helped his brother to pull y/n off from the girl.

The girl was coughing furiously, trying to catch her breath. Y/n glared at the girl with her rageful eyes.

Taehyung: "What happened to you y/n? Why are you being mad on this simple issue?"
Taehyung asked slightly irritated, for him it wasn't a big deal and surely it wasn't at the point that she would choke a girl to death, who's unaware.

But it was Y/n, who we were talking about.

Y/n: "Simple issue? YOU ARE CALLING THIS A SIMPLE ISSUE!! Are you hearing yourself Tae?! She was literally jumping on both of you like a slut she is!"
She blabbered, completely forgetting of her being innocent image.

V internally face-palmed himself. He wanted nothing but to rip off that stupid girl's hair to cause them disturbance.

"Y/N DONT CURSE! What happened to you baby?"
Taehyung asked, caressing her cheeks. His voice softened the next moment, since he wanted to not scare her.

V: "Cherry calm down, she is gone"
V patted her hairs but she yanked both of their hands and went to their apartment, stomping her feet angrily.

V sighed and looked at Taehyung who was looking at Y/n's disappearing figure sadly.