Chapter 23

Taehyung and V felt chills running down their spines. They didn't know what the punishment actually was but the moment they noticed Y/n's face paling up they knew it..

"JOOYOUNG! COWARD BASTARD! I SWEAR IF YOU--"
V was interrupted when Y/n was pushed down.

Jooyoung: "On your fours right now.."
He growled. Y/n thrashed around, screaming but the guards held her down. Taehyung struggled with his ropes harder.

V was trying to break free from the metal chains. Taehyung was crying already, he just wanted to save his baby.

V: ,"STOP IT PLEASE! JOOYOUNG!"
V yelled. Y/n closed her eyes as she felt her waist getting touched.

Jooyoung: "We'll just start from easy, okay? Because, you have had a long gap in between so we need to go slowly.."
He said as started to unbuckle his pants.

"AAHHH!"
Taehyung screamed loudly, breaking throught the ropes. He stood up and rushed towards the group of guards, stumbling in his way.

"Fuck!"
Jooyoung cursed as Taehyung started pushing the men away that were holding his Y/n.

Taehyung: "MOVE AWAY!"
He yelled with each push and pulled Y/n closer to his chest. He crawled at a corner, hiding Y/n in his chest.

Y/n couldn't process anything but her eyes teared up when she felt a familiar warmth surrounding that she craved for a week.

Jooyoung: "Ugh! You're so stupid, aren't you Taehyung? That girl doesn't need protection, she's a blood thirsty.. from a long time."

Taehyung tightened the hold on her.
"You made her. You destroyed her!"

Jooyoung laughed out dryly.
"I saved her, you moron. If I won't have given her a shelter, she would've died on the streets.."

Taehyung continued to glare at the man.

Jooyoung: "Leave her, now or else I've to do something bad to you, as well"
He warned, eyes dead serious. Y/n clutched on Taehyung's shirt.

"It's okay.. l-love I'm--"
He tried to comfort her but Y/n looked up and shook her head.

Y/n: "You're not involved in this. You don't have to welcome troubles Tae.. I don't want you to involve you in ths mess--"

Taehyung: "No! It was me who pushed you here again! If only- If only I--"

"SHUT UP! GUARDS! SEPARATE THEM!"
He ordered and few group of men started pushing them apart. Y/n had let go of the hold but Taehyung was nowhere to let go.

Taehyung: "Y-y/n.. please! No! Please!"
He yelled thrashing around in the hold. His tears streaming down his cheeks.

Y/n gave him a sympathetic look, before she turned towards Jooyoung.

Y/n: "I'll obey you as you please. But, leave both of them."
She glanced at V who was sitting with a pale expression.

Jooyoung smirked.
"How could I leave them, now? They are related to you--"

Y/n: "THEY ARE NOT ANYMORE!"
She yelled. A slap rung on her right cheek.

Jooyoung: "Stop yelling you brat! Such a bitch!"
He spat rudely. V clenched his fist.

"Aren't you a coward?"
His head turned towards V who was the one voicing out. Taehyung glanced at his twin brother.

Jooyoung: "Do you know you'll be dead once I fire this gun at you?"
He said, gritting his teeth. V chuckled dryly.

V: "Firing gun? With me being tied? So, that means I should fear the gun and not you."
Jooyoung clenched his jaw.

V: "You're so scared, I see. If not, then why tie me, yeah? Just like your daughter did. I thought at least the father will have some guts but see?"
He provoked. Jooyoung looked around, his guards were looking at him, he felt their mockings without even hearing them speak a word.