Chapter 18

Again an unedited one :)

Y/n gulped following his gaze. She thrashed when V looked up at her with a blank gaze. He tightened the grip on her wrists, sliding them up on her head. Y/n hissed in pain.

V: "Don't ask me to tie you on the bed, got that?"
He said harshly. Y/n almost started sweating but she chose to stay silent.

V smirked.
"My innocent of a brother doesn't know how to kiss.. so what if I fulfill this wish of yours, cherry?"

Her eyes widened.
"W-what? No! That's called cheating."

V frowned.
"It's nothing wrong. I have the same face, same lips, same eyes, aren't I? The difference is just that, I can pleasure you with everything I do."

He husked against her ears. Y/n felt chills running down her spine as she closed her eyes.

"I-I w-will betray Tae.."
She whimpered, eyes still close. V snickered.

V: "I fucking don't care! YOU'RE MINE!"
He growled.

Y/n: "NO! I'M NOT YOURS! I'M ONLY TAEHYUNG'S!"
She breathed out heavily. Now, it wasn't just one who was mad there, both of them were ready to kill each other just by the way they were looking at each other.

V: "Taehyung's? Taehyung can't live without me. You know what, when I go back home he'll ask me how to kiss a girl. He'll kiss the same way I'll kiss you today. So fucking let me kiss before he does!"
Y/n furrowed her eyebrows.

Y/n: "You're crazy. Crazy!"

V: "Not more than you, cherry."
Y/n parted her lips to protest when out of sudden he loosed the grip on her wrists.

Y/n was baffled when he looked down, as if he had a moment of realisation. But his silence creeped her out.

Y/n: "V--"

He looked up, a faint smile on his face.
"I'm sorry. This is not how it should be. You should be begging me for it. Not me."

Y/n frowned her eyebrows but before she could even ask he turned around to live. Y/n held his wrist.

Y/n: "What the heck do you mean by that?!"
V chuckled.

V: "Leave my hand before I do something you don't want"
He said in a warning tone. Y/n tightened her grip on his hand.

Y/n: "begging? What do you mean by me begging you?!"
V jerked her hands off as he glared at her.

V: "You know it. The moments you smirked at me every now and then. You fucking know what I'm talking about!"

Y/n was caught off-guard. She looked down. V chuckled dryly before continuing to leave.

But before he could even open the door, he was harshly turned around and a pair was soft lips were slammed on his plump ones.

V couldn't process anything but when he did, he held her by the back of neck before kissing her back harshly.

Y/n tugged on his hair, before he slammed her back against on the wall. Both were lost in the bliss, no one dared to pull out from the kiss or nor push the other away.

After a long blissful kiss, Y/n pulled out huffing. Their foreheads attached against each other's, as they continued to breath heavily in sync. V smirked. Y/n closed her eyes, a lone tear dropping down her cheek.

V knew, why it was. He wiped her tear away with the pad of his thumb. They were too close for their breaths to mingle.

"I-I shouldn't have. I-I betrayed, Tae"
She whimpered. V pecked her lips.