Chapter 13

The university was done and here by the trio were walking together.

Taehyung: "Can we have a sleepover,
Y/n-ah?"
V and Y/n widened their eyes.

"NO!"
Both of them yelled, together. Taehyung startled and looked at both of them.

Taehyung: "O-okay? I just asked."
He chuckled awkwardly before they started walking again.

V glanced at Y/n with a soft smile.
'No one will ever dare to hurt you after today, love. I promise you.'
He thought to himself.

Y/n, on the other hand, had her eyes on Taehyung, with a whipped smile.
'After today, you'll have no other to love you than me. I'll treasure you, Tae. I promise you..'

Taehyung was unaware of everything that was going on with his only brother and lover. He was just blabbering about something while the other two were engrossed to admire their respective lovers.

The twins dropped Y/n at her home who waved at them before they walked towards their house.

Time Skip

V had been biting his lips as he eyes his brother who was washing dishes. He wanted to go out of the house, but didn't know how to ask him.

V: "Taehyung!"
Taehyung hummed.

V: "Um.. I'm- I'm actually going out"

Taehyung: "Is that how you ask?"
He asked calmly.

V: "Can I go?"

Taehyung: "No."
He replied briefly, leaving V's mouth hanging open.

V: "What the-- Taehyungie! I need to go!"
Taehyung paused before turning at him. V gulped looking at his expression.

Taehyung: "Where?"

V: "U-uh.. somewhere here.."

Taehyung: "Somewhere where? Club?"
Taehyung enquired, digging holes in his body with the glare.

V: "N-no.. my friend wanted me to come over, w-we would kind of have a get together"
He asked stammering, looking everywhere but at Taehyung.

Taehyung: "Who are those friends?"
V stared at his brother, finding no particular name rolling off his tongue.

On the other hand..

Y/n had a grip on the knife, she had tucked in the pocket of her puffer jacket. She barely showed any hint of fear, instead she was excited to end the chapter of this letter girl.

That's how she ended up in the same dark street. Taking a deep breath, she peeked in before a smirk made its way through her lips.

'Good timing..'
She thought to herself before she dropped a mirror she had earlier.

As soon as, dropped it, she ran behind the basement knowing it made a piercing noise grabbing everyone's attention. Taking that advantage, she ran the opposite way.

"What a mirror is doing here?"
Ivy asked, eyeing her friends.

"It's not a big deal, Ivy."
Her friend shrugged. She startled when she heard a distant yelp.

Ivy: "Someone is here! Go and see who fuck is it, idiot!"
She yelled at the buff guard, who nodded before running towards the basement.

"Let's go and see."
Ivy's friend said, before they rushed towards the scene. They were shocked seeing few guards were laying on the ground, perhaps unconscious.

A few man came running and surrounded Ivy.

"We need to escort you in the car, the place is under attack."
The guard muttered, Ivy gasped.