Part Eight; Bullies & Witnesses

Laura's POV.

It's been a few weeks since we started school, but my sister and I couldn't stand the first hour of it so....

Sofia constantly bitches on us, the teachers don't exactly like us, Serena was almost in a fight, and I had to lock myself in the bathroom several times to let out my frustration.

Today is Friday, and we have Monday off so it's a three day weekend.

I sigh heavily as I brush out my long hair and Serena washes her face off with water.

A knocking comes from our door, "Girls?" we hear dad.

"Come in." we say in unison.

Dad walks in and looks at us, "You girls ready?" he asks.

Today, dad offered to drive us, but only us. "Yeah, I'm ready for Hell." Serena says sarcastically.

I sigh heavily, "Sure." I mutter.

Dad looks at us worriedly but just goes down to a jeep as we follow.

When we arrived at school, dad dropped us off at the front. We waved goodbye and went to our class.

Our first few classes went by okay. Teachers forgetting which twin is which, students being morons, etc..

Serena and I walk through the lunch line quietly. We both get the same thing; pizza, an apple, some peaches, and a soda.

As we walk to our table, things get... bad. "Oh look the circus is in town, guys! It's the Freaky Twins!" Sofia says.

Everybody of course laughs, but Serena and I continue.

"Hey, Freaks, do a trick for us!" Sofia yells. By now, the whole lunchroom knew something was going down. "Hey! Bitches, I'm talking to you!"

Serena and I get to our table, setting down our food.

We hadn't realized what Sofia was doing until it actually happened. "IM TALKING TO YOU!" Sofia screams.

Suddenly, an apple hits Serena in the back of the head. Ooo's and ohh's erupted from the crowd.

Serena sighs heavily, picking up both her and Sofia's apple. "You know... you call us the freaks..." Serena was now headed in Sofia's direction. But Serena wasn't just heading towards Sofia, no, she was stalking towards her. "But, honestly, I'm not the girl who can make wind appear from nowhere and read minds. Am I?"

Sofia was furious. Sofia grabs her plate and throws it at my sister, but Serena dodges it. Then, Serena takes the apples, puts them above Sofia's head, digs her nails in the apples making juice pour on Sofia's head, and finally drops the destroyed apples on her head.

"How you like them apples?" Serena says calmly.

"SOFIA, SERENA IN MY OFFICE! NOW!" everybody turns to see the principal in a fiery rage.

I didn't want to leave my sister, so I followed and when I was told to leave I simply said that I'm the best witness in the whole school.