Part Ten; HYDRA

Serena's POV.

Laura looked at me with fear, "HYDRA." she whispers.

I growl at the word, "Let's fight."

We jump off the top of the stairs and land perfectly behind the soldiers. We retract our claws and stab the men in their spines. As they fall to the floor, we continue.

We try just knocking out some of the soldiers, but it's hard not to kill them when they attack your home.

Laura and I ended up in the kitchen with our dad, Kitty, Pyro, and Magneto. We fought and fought.

Kitty knocking people out, Pyro setting them on fire, Magneto trapping them in metal, dad knocking people out and causing some spilled blood.

As the fight commenced, I caught s scent... it was... oh fuck no.... No! "LAURA MOVE!" I scream. I push my sister as hands come from behind her. The familiar hands grab my arm and pull it back in an unnatural way... a sickening crack caused all my friends to stare at us in shock and fear. "Kimura." I say as the woman grabs my throat with her free hand.

"Hello 24." Kimura, Laura and my handler, say with a sickening smile. Laura looked back at Kimura in fear.

She remembered her. "You... your... from my-my dreams." Laura says.

Kimura smiles, "Hello 23... it's nice to see you again sweetie." Kimura had a seemingly motherly voice, but it was more of an evil step motherly voice to me.

Dad looked pissed, "I don't know who the hell you are, but you're going to let my daughter go!" dad says. Kitty, Pyro, and Magneto stood behind dad ready to follow in any fight.

"It's going to be okay, Serena." Pyro tells me.

Kitty looks at me in fear, "Serena?" she must have seen my own fear. "Who is she?"

"Yeah, Serena, who am I?" Kimura says evilly.

"Handler... she was our handler... the person who beat us when we did things wrong." Laura says. "That's why we're scared of her."

Everyone was shocked, "LET HER GO!" dad screams outraged.

"Or what?" Kimura laughs. "Your claws can't kill me... nothing can! I'm indestructible."

Dad begins to lunge at her, but a sudden shot flew through the window and hit him in the head. "DAD!" Laura and I scream.

Pyro, Kitty, and Magneto are then shocked with some electronically enhanced device held by some soldiers.

As I stand there being held by Kimura, knowing Laura was still standing there, I felt Kimura's hands on my face and I knew what was coming.

Laura's POV.

A sickening crack came from my sister as the woman broke her neck. "SERENA!" I scream.

Serena wasn't dead, but it would take her healing factor a while to heal her.

Kimura smiles at me wickedly, "Your turn sweetie." she says in an evil, motherly tone.

I run out of the room and down the hall, but don't get far since I'm shot with an arrow made of adamantium.

I fall to the floor, and I'm rolled over only to see Kimura. "Sleep tight." she kicks me in the head making me see black.

Hours Later...
Serena's POV.

The cell was cold, uncomfortable, and dark. I was in pain from having my neck snapped by Kimura.

"Laura?" I whisper.

"Hm?" I hear my sister mumble weakly. They must've knocked her out.

I sigh heavily, "Damn that hurt." I mutter. I feel Laura sit up, but she isn't the only one I feel... or smell. "Who's there?"

A dark laughter come from the other side of the cell. I didn't recognize it, "Wow... she really did a number on you two." a dark female voice says.

"Who are you?" Laura asks.

"Me?" more laughter. "They call me Victory. Victory Creed."

Then, the lights turn on.