Part Eleven; Creed

Laura's POV.

When the lights turn on, we can see her. Victory was about our age; blue-silvery eyes, sharp catlike canine teeth, long silver finger nails, pale skin, and waist length, dark blonde hair.

"How long have you been here?" Serena asks.

Victory stares at us, "Approximately 3 and a half years, 42 months, 1,227.5 days, 29,460 hours, 1,767,600 minutes, and 106,056,000 seconds. Would you like me to go into milliseconds?" Victory says sarcastically.

We give her a 'you suck' look, "No thanks." Serena deadpans.

Victory simply chuckles.

"I'm Laura and this-"

"I know who you two are, girlie." Victory says.

"Oh...." I look down. "Are you like us?" I ask.

"What? A clone?" Victory asks. "No, I'm not."

I nods, "Then... why are you here?" Serena asks.

Victory sighs, "Your dad, Logan, is my uncle. You two are my cousins, because we all have an... animalistic mutation they thought it'd be fun to pin us against each other."

Serena and I look at each other before looking back at Victory. "Are you serious?!" Serena asks.

"Yeah... not a surprise to me."

Then, there was several minutes of silence.

"What's your dad's name?" I ask.

Victory smiles, "Victor Creed... he was nicknamed in Canada as the Sabertooth."

"Whys that?" Serena was curious.

Victory's claws become longer, "Same reason people mistake me as a leopard."

Serena and I stare at her claws when realization hits me, "Your claws... they're laced with adamantium." I say.

Victory frowns... deeply. "They're not supposed to be... it's unnatural... I can't stand obvious unnatural shit."

Serena nods, "How old are you?" she starts an interrogation.

"15."

"Who's your mother?"

"Nobody of your concern."

"Where is she?"

"Six feet under."

"Where's your dad?"

"Hell if I know."

"How do you know about us?"

"Research."

"What's something you're good at?"

"Killing."

Then, there was silence. We both stared at her in shock, she looked at us like nothing is wrong.

The answer wasn't the thing that shocked us, it was the fact that she could say it without flinching... or regret.

"Oh." we say in unison.

She laughs, "Wasn't expecting that were you?"

"Wasn't expecting you to be so... calm about it." Serena says.

Victory shrugs, "Life's a bitch."

"Well, you're right about that." during all the questioning, none of us had noticed Kimura's presence. We all tense and scurry to the back, "Come on, monsters, Rice wants to see you. All of you!" Kimura's words struck sharp fear into my heart.

"Rice?" I whisper to Serena.

"The man who created us."