Part Six; X-23 & X-24

Laura's POV.

I woke up with a massive headache. Everything was spinning and I was beginning to wish I was asleep again.

"How, Charles?!" I hear Mr. Logan outside my door. "How is this fucking possible?!" he was pissed.

"I don't know Logan." the Professor says. "These girls are your blood, you have to decide; leave them or teach them."

"What's going on?" I ask walking out of the room.

"Laura, I'm glad you're finally up." the Professor starts. "We need to tell you something extremely important to your past."

"What...?" I ask cautiously.

"Well... we need to start with Logan's past... what we know of it at least."

An Hour Later...

I was staring, blankly, at one of the walls in the Professor's office. "Shit." I say.

So this is what I've gotten from the whole, entire conversation with the Professor and Mr. Logan.

Mr. Logan was an experiment in a project called Weapon X. This program involved his claws being laced with a metal called adamantium. After he went haywire, the project was supposedly stopped, but some people wanted to continue the project.

That's where, we guess, that I came in. But we still don't know the entire story, and from what the Professor could read of the intruder's mind, she knows important information about my past.

"Laura?" the Professor asks. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah... I think." I whisper. "So... uh... I'm... Mr. Logan's daughter?"

Mr. Logan sits next to me, "Yes, Laura, that's right. And I swear to you that I will keep you safe." Mr. Logan says in a fatherly, protective voice.

I nod, "I want to talk to her." I say.

The Professor, Mr. Logan, and I walk into a room that only had a chair to keep people locked up in.

The chains were made of adamantium.

I walk right up to the girl and sit in front of her. "If I ask you questions, will you answer?" I ask her.

She up looks at me, "Why not." she says.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"X24." she whispers.

"Do you know me?"

"Yes."

"What's my name?"

"I know you as X23."

"What relationship do you have with me?"

The intruder pauses, "You're my sister."

The Professor, Mr. Logan, and I all stared at her in shock. "I'm your... you... we're sisters?" I ask.

"Twins."

"Tell me everything you know." I say with a determined voice and a heavy breath.

"We're 14 years old, our mother was Sarah Kinney, our father is James Logan, and our mother named you, Laura Kinney. She named me, Serena Kinney." the girl says. "We were created to be clones and to kill certain victims. A man named Dr. Rice tortured us and erased your mind."

I stand up and grab keys from the wall. "Laura? What're you doing?" Mr. Logan asks.

I don't answer, I simply unlock her from the chains.

"Now, the Professor and Mr. Logan have given me a life here. This is your chance. Stay and live with your sister, or leave and be tortured." I tell Serena straight out. "What'll it be?"