Part Thirteen; Taking a Bullet

Third Person POV.
Outside the HYDRA base

Logan was angled to the left side of the doors while Victor was angled to the right.

Logan could say the plan was simple, but, to him, no plan was ever simple. Something always went wrong with the plan, whether it was during the plan or it was an aftermath.

Logan and Victor were waiting for the guards to change stations. They were able to learn that the weak guards came at night.

When the guards finally change, Victor gets ready to attack. "Wait!" Logan yells in a whisper.

"What?!" Victor asks annoyed.

"Give it another second before you go running out there."

Victor glares before going back to his crouching position. Normally, he wouldn't listen to Jimmy, but HYDRA had some information that Victor wanted so he decided to just obey on his own terms.

A minute passes before Logan gives the sign to head up towards the guards. Victor smiles wickedly before stalking up there on his hands and knees.

Victor starts taking people out by ripping out their throats and clawing them up.

Logan takes a different approach and knocks most of the people out instead.

Victor rolls his eyes at Logan's sanity, but then realizes something. "JIMMY MOVE!" Victor screams.

Logan is pushed out of the way and he watches as Victor takes a bullet to the head before falling to the floor. "VICTOR!" Logan yells, but as he makes his way towards his older brother, he is shot as well.

Laura's POV.
Inside the facility...

I woke up a few hours ago in some serious pain. Now and forever, I will always despise black bears.

Serena and Victory were already up when I awoke so I didn't have to worry about being alone. The downside is that we're all trapped in an adamantium cage in one of the labs.

"So... what happened to the bear?" Serena asks curiously.

"I killed it." Victory says playing with her nails.

"How?" I ask wearily.

She smirks, "Grabbed it's jaw, ripped it off."

Serena and I look at her quickly. "Oh...." we say in unison.

"Girls, I have a surprise for you." we hear Rice.

"SCREW YOU!" Victory yells.

Suddenly, the door to our closed in prison opens, and the guards throw in something shocking.

Our unconscious fathers.

Victory's POV.

I stare at my unconscious father.

He wore all black, and his blonde hair was cut short. I could see the fading bullet hole in his forehead.

Uncle Logan had a bullet hole in his forehead too.

We're soon left alone and we try to wake our fathers.

I lightly shake my dad, then shake him vigorously, and finally I slap him.

Nothing works.

Well... this was going to be a long wait.