Part Twelve; Torture & Allies

Victory Creed's POV.

The guards drag me and my dear twin cousins down a long, metallic hallway then through two big metallic doors.

I can smell Rice long before I even see him which angers me.

Dr. Zander Rice is the asshole who created the twins and captured me. He, apparently, has something against my Uncle Logan. Turns out, Uncle Logan killed his father Dale Rice, but to be fair his dad was the idiot who tried to control my Uncle who went all Wolverine on his screwed up ass.

"Hello girls." Rice says smiling.

I roll my eyes, "Perverted ass."

Serena growls, "Rice."

Laura doesn't say anything.

"Now, Victory, don't be rude." Rice frowns at me.

"Screw you." I flip him off. That's when I notice something.

We were in the physical training room.

Oh shit!

Everyone leaves us in the room, "Start the session." I hear Rice's voice on the intercom.

A scent fills the air, and I tense. Not this fucker again! Soon a door opens, and we watch as a huge black bear with some mind controller on its head comes out.

I sigh heavily, "We're screwed."

Third Person POV.
A Bar in Canada

He walks in calmly, even though he really wasn't.

There were tons of people in the crowded bar, but he only cared about one of them.

He sits next to the person he was meeting. "Want me to cut to the chase?" Logan asks.

Victor Creed chuckles, "Trust me, Jimmy, you wouldn't have called me if it wasn't important." Victor says, his nails drawing in the wooden counter.

"I need your help to get into HYDRA."

"... What?" Victor looks at Logan like he's crazy. "Even I'm not that stupid, so this must be really important."

Logan looks at Victor, "They took my twin daughters."

"Twin girls... huh...." Victor chuckles. "I knew you were a momma's boy, but ending up with two daughters... how pathetic."

Logan just shrugs, "I just need your help to get in, then you can do whatever you want."

Victor sighs heavily before looking at him. He then nods, "Fine. What's the plan?"

Victory's POV.
Back at HYDRA base

"AH!" I scream as the bear hits me, throwing me across the entire room. It doesn't take me long to hit the wall. "Uh...."

"Victory!" I faintly hear Laura and Serena yell.

I simply fall to the floor with a loud, sickening thump. "Uh... ugh." I groan as I roll over, feeling my healing factor kicking in.

My bones crack back into place, my cuts disappear, my black-blue bruises turn back to my normal pale color.

I look up to see Laura and Serena get knocked out the same way I was just thrown.

I stumble as I stand up, then I look up to see the bear roaring over me. "Motherfucker." I whisper.

As the bear swipes at me, I turn around, climb up the wall, backflip onto the bear, and land perfectly on its shoulders. I grab the top of its jaw and break it off of its skull.

There's a gag worthy crunch as the top of the jaw breaks off. I, then, jump off the bear and fall to the floor, landing on my feet.

Before I can even look at my handy work, I hear a door open before I'm shot with a tranquilizer.

I grab it, pull it out, and look at the soldiers. "Bitchy motherfuckers." I mutter before everything goes black as I hit the floor.

~~~~~~\\\\\\||||\\\\\||~~~~~~~~
Just a small little A/N

For those of you who may wonder, I'm using Liev Schriber's Victor Creed, not the other dude.

Thanks for reading :-)