6

It was midday as the halls of the palace were noisy with the hustle and bustle of all the servants putting the last minute touches and decorations where they needed. And Dream was in the king's chambers as Schlatt wanted to make sure his outfit was perfect and didn't humiliate him in any way. Dream had already bathed in the scented bath and was currently getting dressed as Schlatt was bathing himself.

He slipped on the dress that he had tried on a few days prior, no one has seen or heard from Eret since that day. He slipped on his bangles, Arm bands, and choker. He saved putting the mask on for later before the party actually started, he heard Schlatt get out of the bath and head into the room "You look stunning my Dear" Schlatt said as he caught a glance of Dream as he was drying off and Getting himself dressed in his completely black suit and black gloves, like Dream he waited to put on the mask for before the party, "Thank you sir" he said as he turned to Schlatt, "Schlatt" he said in all seriousness Schlatt had a look of irritation flash over his face "What?" Dream sighed looking down he didn't know why he was doing this why he was risking his livelihood on a stupid question that the answer to was so obvious that even a child could see.

"That letter, it was giving you a choice: me or the kingdom. Which did you choose?" He said looking up with confidence and determination on his face, staring Schlatt in the eyes, daring him to try and change the subject, "Oh my dear, shouldn't it be obvious? I chose this kingdom" Schlatt said as he stepped closer to him and grabbed his shoulders "As entertaining as you might be, you are just my son, something I can throw away. I don't need you. Dream I never did, you were just a way for me to relieve stress. And if you believed otherwise if you believed that you were worth something then you really are a fucking fool" Schlatt let go of his shoulders grabbed his mask and left the room.

"I knew the answer, so why does it hurt so much hearing it come from his mouth" he said to himself wiping the tears away as they slid down his cheeks, he knew he wasn't desirable he knew this he had been told this for as long as he could remember "Your to tall", "Your to muscular", "Your a man" they said all those words stung he wasn't crying because Schlatt didn't love him. He was crying because Schlatt didn't desire him anymore, the only person who would desire him, desire his Body. Had just told him that he wasn't needed anymore.
The tears stopped after a while and he looked out the window to see that the party was going to start soon. As he saw guests heading in through the palace gates, he grabbed his mask, slipped it onto his face and walked out the door.

He headed down the corridor heading to the ballroom seeing as Schlatt was standing there waiting for him and as Schlatt turned he saw him "There you are! Get over here" he hissed yanking Dream's arm and locking it with his. "When we get in there remember to Smile, and put on a show to remember my Dear'' he said when he leaned into Dreams ear, Dream nodded and looked forward as he could hear the Guests names being called out as they were introduced and then the time for them to head inside came "And now may I present to you the majesty himself King and his highness the Prince'' the announcer said as the doors opened and they walked in. He could feel the stares of the Guests as they descended the stairs and went to sit at the throne, Schlatt in the throne itself and Dream draped over Schlatt's lap like always,
As the party started people came forward to congratulate them on their win in the war, Dream pulled his leg up to his chest making sure to keep himself covered from the prying eyes of the guests as he started to mess with the ankle bangle out of boredom.

But the next group of people to walk up had caught his interest, Schlatt patted his back motioning him to stand, he let his leg fall back down as he stood and moved to the side so Schlatt could greet these people. "Ah Phil, Technoblade and Wilbur nice to see your ugly mugs again" Schlatt said as he went to go shake their hands, he let his eyes rake over their bodies as he took in their entire person, "Why are you, on guard. This is a party you don't need to be on the defensive" He said as he slipped forward past Schlatt and toward the three, "and you are?" The one with the Pig skull mask had said as he backed away a bit, "this here is Dream, my beloved son as you can see he has grown to be just so mmm irresistible" Schlatt said as he wrapped his arms around Dream's waist pushing his face into his neck and inhaled while looking up to glare at the three.

"Oh! Dream, I haven't seen you since you where 17 you got taller, your still shorter than me though" Wilbur said with a laugh, "Yes I remember you, last time I saw you, you where eye fucking me from across the room just like you are now" he said with a slight hint of teasing to his voice. Wilbur looked away with a Blush, "Ahem, alright we will be back later to chat Schlatt we are going to go mingle" the one with the crow mask said, clearing his throat. "Yea yea go already Phil" Schlatt said, waving the three off and sitting back into his chair, pulling Dream to stand in front of him. He grabbed his face and pushed it to the side showing Dream the image of some of the Guests getting intimate and hands on across the room, "There are a few people here who have come for the free pleasure, they don't need to be the only ones. I am feeling kind of needy Dream seeing you in this dress with nothing underneath has turned me on" he said as he pulled Dream down to straddle him placing his hands on his ass.

"Come on Dream I want you to fuck yourself on my cock infront of these people" he said as he pushed Dream off of him to unzip his pants and push them just above his knees and pulled Dream backdown ramming his dick right in his entrance "AHH!" Dream yelled out getting several eyes cast towards them, Schlatt grabbed Dream's legs under his knees and pulled them up and over the Thrones armrests, gripping his hips he started thrusting into him not giving him time to adjust.

"Ah! Yes Dream, Put on, a uh! show. Hmnn! Come on don't hide your voice or you will learn what real pain is mn !" He said as he moved one hand to grab his hands and pinned them to his back with his chest. He moaned and screamed as Schlatt pounded into him with blood starting to drip onto the seat of the throne and onto the floor, he opened his eyes not knowing when he closed them and saw more than half of the room looking at him as some continued to mingle amongst themselves and others started to touch themselves.

His breathing started to stutter as he gasped and wailed when he came, meeting eyes with the three guests from earlier. Schlatt came and continued to thrust into him creating painful overstimulation, tears pricked to the corners of his eyes as both he and Schlatt came again continuing to keep eye contact with the Three across the room.

After what seemed like forever of being thrusted into Schlatt came for the last time and threw Dream to the ground and stood up putting his dick away and grabbed his hair dragging him into the middle of the room. "YOU SEE THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF YOU HAVE ENOUGH POWER, MONEY, AND A CROWN. THIS MY FRIENDS IS THE SHOW OF POWER I GIVE YOU, DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE ME" Schlatt screamed for all to hear, Dream was laying there sore, bleeding bruised and in pain as blood and cum fall to the floor as he pushed himself up onto his arms look up at Schlatt with fear in his eyes.
Schlatt looked down at him and glared, then looked up into the eyes of the Antarctic Emperors.

"I KING, NO EMPEROR J. SCHLATT CHOOSE MY KINGDOM!" He yelled then started forward before stopping to pat Phil on the shoulder and say "is that enough of an answer for you?" And walked off screaming "This party is fucking over get everyone out". Dream was still sitting on the floor before he stood up pulling his strap up, bottom of the dress down and straightening his mask, he looked to the Emperors as they walked over to him "God mate are you alright!" Phil said as he looked over at him looking for any other injuries "What are you trying to see if I'm broken? Im not to worn out to give you a quick fuck your highness, but as for your letter even if Schlatt chose his kingdom he won't let me go and that includes letting other people fuck me so I have to decline" he said as he backed away from Phil and looking over at Wilbur "it was nice to see you again Wilbur and as for you Technoblade it truly was a pleasure to meet you" he said looking over him "But I am going to have to say goodbye for now, may we see each other in the battlefield. And don't hold back I'm not glass" he said as he walked off giving them the middle finger heading to his room.

When he got inside he slammed his door and locked it, throwing the mask to the ground, sliding down the door as he cried. "Why did he look at me like that! Why did he look so concerned? FUCK!" He yelled as he threw the bangles and chains across the room, he put his head in his hands, "I don't, I just don't understand why they would be concerned, no one else looked concerned. They didn't even try to stop it, no one tried to stop it, not the guards, not the servants, not the guests. I just don't get it" he cried out as he slowly fell asleep curled up against the door.