12

He was speechless, he has been having the worst week of his life and it just gets worse or is it better he doesn't even know anymore. "You fucker!" He says as he runs up to Eret and punches him in the face successfully making him fall, "You left me, you fucking left me you sick bastard!" He screamed as tears fell from his eyes sliding down under the mask. "I'm sorry I had to, I would have taken you with me if I could have I promise you that" Eret said calmly as he stood up off the floor giving a kind smile and holding his arms out inviting him into a hug, he slammed his body into Eret's wrapping his arms around the man in a bone crushing hug and could feel Eret's arms wrap around him.

"Are you going to leave me again?" He mumbled into Eret's chest, he felt the arms tighten their hold "No, I'm not leaving you again I promise I will be here permanently" Eret said pushing they're face into his hair, they stayed like that for a bit before Eret guided them to sit in a bench, "How have you been holding up I heard about your father my condolences" Eret said as he pulled Dream's mask off his face he looked at Eret and shook his head "The Fucker deserved it, I just wish he hadn't given me away to Tweedle Dee, Dumb, and Dumber in there" he said with a scoff pointing at the church doors that lead to the castle. Eret burst out laughing not expecting him to call the Emperor's that "I mean you have a point, I don't understand his reasoning either Dream" Eret said as they moved they're hand to his cheek wiping away the tear tracks. "Well on the bright side, I have my own room and this fancy looking collar that's basically a tag that says 'Property of the Three Fucks back off Bitches' so I got that going for me, what's up with you?" He said sarcastically Eret laughed again and shook they're head "I have been ok, Fundy and I traveled for a bit before coming here to settle down don't know when Fundy will decide to stop being a chicken and go talk to his dad" Eret sighed propping his head up on his fist.

"Fundy's a Fox though, and his dad?" He said very confused now, he may be smart but that doesn't mean he's psychic. "Oh, Wilbur's his father" Eret said nonchalantly as if it was old news that everyone already knew, and possibly so well everyone besides Dream himself that is. "The fuck How!" He said, voice rising and all Eret did was shrug, "Alright let's get you back inside, we can talk and catch up later" Eret said standing up putting Dreams mask back on him and pulling him up from the bench leading them to the door "But!" He said and Eret shook his head "Nope, it's too cold for you out here especially without shoes Dream" he sighed as Eret led them back inside, "Oh there you are!" They both turned their heads to see all three emperors walking towards them. "I see y'all have finally met" Phil said with a smile on his face he nodded and hid behind Eret a little "We knew each other from my kingdom" he said and Eret nodded confirming his statement, "Hm well ok, anyways I was looking for you Eret I was going to ask you to make Dream the traditional Solstice clothes you know the ones for the 'Centerpiece' to wear" Phil said as he lead them to the tailors room Techno and Wilbur having silent conversations behind them.

"Yes sir but why is Dream the centerpiece? I thought it would be either Techno or Wilbur?" Eret said, cocking an eyebrow at him, "Well yes but sense I have a new addition I have to make them the Centerpiece this year the courts won't let me turn it down or change it" Phil sighed as he punched the bridge of his nose. They finally reach the Tailors room and go inside, he is led by Eret to a small pedestal area and is told to strip down to his underwear. He is uncomfortable "could you guys uh, could y'all clothes your eyes please or just not stare at me?" He said as he began to take his shirt off the three quickly looked elsewhere only glancing here and there from the corner of their eyes. He wasn't skinny by all means but he wasn't fat or all muscle, he was lean and tall and had abs the noble men back in his kingdom always made side remarks about how he had an androgynous body and his father agreed with them as he looked good in both Dresses and suits. He slid his pants off and threw them on top of the abandoned shirt and Eret walked over and helped him into an outfit, the outfit itself was a blue cross over top with white fur lining the edges and the pants where low ride baggy pants with a fur belt and slits on the sides,
Blue foot wrappings that entwined with the bottom of the pants and blue are wrappings as well.