003. ᴢᴀᴄʜᴀʀɪᴀʜ

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

"ZACHARIAH, you'll get to steal any one of the these girls." Maya informed the new islander. "That will leave one boy single and vulnerable."

He observed all the ladies standing in front of him. His eyes stayed on Elizabeth a little longer than the others. She couldn't help but smile and her cheeks became a pink rosy color from the attention she was getting.

The group immediately welcomed him with open arms. The boys did their thing and dabbed him up. Elizabeth waited last to avoid the crowd that was surrounding him.

"Elizabeth, was it?" He finally got to her. The way he said her name left butterflies in her stomach.

She brought him into a hug. "That's right."

"I'm Zach."

She smiled up at him. "Lovely to meet you."

The girls did notice how her greeting was a little longer than theirs. It didn't take a genius to see who he fancied the most.

He sat down and the girls followed him. When he wasn't looking, Elizabeth gave Ella a look and mouthed "He's fine!"

They giggled to themselves and sat at the end.

"How are you feeling?"

He took a deep breath. "Good!"

Jess looked to him. "The powers in your hands."

Elizabeth screwed her face up. Her power is not in his hands, that's for sure.

"The powers in my hands." He repeated. "I've been single for quite awhile."

"Really?" Elizabeth was shocked to say the least. "How long?"