007. ᴘᴏꜱɪᴛɪᴏɴꜱ

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

IT FELT LIKE HIGHSCHOOL

IT FELT LIKE HIGHSCHOOL. All the islanders were by the firepit preparing to play a little game called Ready, Sex, Go? All these games brought memories from Elizabeth's college and high school years.

Zach and her sat next to each other playing chopsticks until the game begins. It was best two out of three and so far Elizabeth was winning. Other islanders got in on the game and bet who was going to win.

"Aha!" Elizabeth cheered. Most islanders cheered while others groaned. It wasn't her fault they decided to underestimate her. They bet their belongings like make up, shoes, etc.

"Anyone who bet against me; shame on you." She scolded. "You guys should know that I would never let a boy beat me at anything."

"Damn right!" Whitney leaned across Medhi to give her a well earned high-five. For the short time that Whitney has been here, Elizabeth has taking a strong liking to her. Both girls were very similar and they were not afraid to say what's on their mind. Let s just say their chats go deep and their is never a dull moment.

Someone brought out these hot pink cards and gave them to Mitch. He didn't waste anytime in picking up one and reading the first sex position. "The wheelbarrow."