006. ʜᴜɢꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪꜱꜱᴇꜱ

A/n: Some of y'all bout to be real mad at me, but it must be said 👏

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

"ZACH AND LIZ, how you lot feeling?"

It was another day in the Villa and Elizabeth has gotten used to the place. Her night with Zach was pretty chill. It was very comfortable since he was taller and a little bit bigger than Bellamy.

The new couple shared a glance. "It was real nice."

"Yeah, it was cosy." Elizabeth agreed. "Like sleeping with a teddy bear."

Bellamy's slept fine apparently. He had already been sleeping alone outside the Villa, so it wasn't a big change.

That was Elizabeth's cue to get up for the day. She noticed Ella was contemplating about leaving her warm bed. "Come on, babe!"

Her hands encased Ella's dragging her to the terrace, where a couple of girls were heading. The other half of the girls met downstairs. All Elizabeth knew was that she wanted to stick with Ella.

"How was your first sleepover with Zach?" Molly questioned.

"It was nice. Still brand new, its weird sharing a bed with Bellamy a couple days ago and then yesterday I'm sharing with Zach." Her head dropping to Ella's shoulder.

The taller girl had her sunglasses on. "You guys look good together."

An unsure look took over Liz's face. "Really?"

"Yeah. I was like, 'they're a couple!'" Elizabeth considered Ella's words. Zach was a good looking man and he seemed nice. Their date yesterday was really good and went smoothly.

She fidgeted with her water bottle. "Today, I'm obviously going to get to know Zach and see if that connection is there. I just think we're missing something, I don't know what."