008. ʙᴏᴍʙꜱʜᴇʟʟ

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

THE GAME WAS FRESH on Elizabeth's mind the following morning. Everybody was kissing everybody yesterday. She was sure that there was gonna be some tension between certain islanders. 'Oh, well. At least it's not me.'

"Good morning." Zach sleepily muttered to her. Even though they called things off between them, they still cuddled when going to sleep.

She smiled sitting up against the headboard. "Morning."

The new islander, Whitney, definitely made an amazing impact on the group. It was so nice to have her here. She brought positive vibes and good energy.

Noticing Whitney was all alone in her bed, Elizabeth went to join her. She smiled feeling Whitney's arms around her neck as they hugged. "Good morning, girl!"

"Good morning, babe." The blonde faced her new friend. "How was your first night? You got your eye on anybody?"

"Looks wise?" She asked. "Probably Andre. But Bellamy's personality was a turn on too."

"Have you seen his abs?" They shared a laugh. She noticed that Catherine and the girls were cheering about something in her bed.

Ella came and grabbed Elizabeth for their daily morning chat. They settled on the terrace with Catherine and Ruchee.

"Ruchee," Elizabeth dragged out. "I saw you give Dre a little cuddle before bed."

Ruchee was smiling as she explained the situation. "Yeah, he asked me to. It's nice because I feel like we are on the same level of things. Like, he's chill and I'm chill."

With the Boys

"Take a seat." Tyrique patted a spot for Zach. Those two were joined my Medhi by the fire pit.