004. ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

"GOOD MORNING everyone!"

The first night in the Villa was good. Bellamy was an angel and slept quietly. He was very warm and they cuddled the whole night. Elizabeth would've had the best night of sleep if it weren't for the bed next to them.

"How did everyone sleep?" Jess questioned.

Tyrique weakly smiled. "Not the greatest, not going to lie."

Elizabeth drank from her water bottle. She was shocked that he said he didn't sleep well since he was snoring the whole time. "Really? It's sounded like you slept great. You were snoring all night."

Ella laughed. "I know, I kept hitting him."

"Tonight we'll take turns hitting him and eventually he'll quiet down." Both girls joked.

Elizabeth's stomach growled hinting it was about time to eat. "Anybody else starving?"

"I'm doing scrambled eggs." George said from his spot next to Jess.

"I'll make the waffles." Elizabeth offered. "Dream team in the kitchen."

After struggling not to lay down and go back to sleep, she decided to stand up and stretch her arms. Her eyes found Ty's, who still laid in bed with the comforters to his chin. "Morning, sleeping beauty."

"Morning, sleeping beast." He joked.

Her jaw dropped as he sat up. She playfully pushed him back down. "That was the worst joke I've been heard in my life."

Once Ella stood up, Lizzy didn't wait to pull her in to a hug. All the girls joined in one big group hug.

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼