010. ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

SAMMYS INTRODUCTION HAD LEFT the Villa shaken up. The group was now dispersed throughout the place. Tyrique and Elizabeth settled down by the couches. It felt like their spot, they always come here.

Once Ty laid down fully, Liz took a seat next to him. Her arm holding her up by his head and their bodies smooshed together like magnets. His hand was rubbing circles on her hip making her stomach flutter.

"Are you feeling some type of way?" Elizabeth asked. She noticed that he had been really quiet since Sammy had come in.

He only rubbed the back of his head. "About what?"

"About Sammy taking me on a date." She scooted up further and threw her legs over his. Being this close made both of them feel a certain type of way.

"Nah, it's just shit. It's, like, not the best feeling, innit?" Ty expressed. He was definitely downplaying his feelings and he wasn't ready to admit it yet.

Elizabeth nodded understandably. "Yeah, I get it. What if he keeps pulling for me chats?"

He throat bobbed as he gulped. "What can I do?" Her fingers skimming his chest as he talked. "If guys wanna talk to you, which I'm sure they all do, then give them the time of day. Not saying, 'Go out and see other guys'."

Liz let out a chuckle leaning onto her right hand. Her left one still rubbing his chest.

"And then, when you...realize... and you're a smart girl." He gave her look. "When you know I'm still the best and you come and sit right back here." He tapped her thigh.

She scrunched her face up. "Oh, you think I'll know what's best for me?" She voiced playing his game.

"Yeah."