013. ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

"MORNING GUYS!" Liz called throughout the room. From next to Tyrique she was sat up with her legs crossed underneath her. The blanket pulled over her head and body to keep her warm.

Ty laughed taking a sip from his water bottle. "You look like a little kid."

Liz dryly laughed at his joke before giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Morning you."

He smiled pulling her in to lay on him. Ty has never been this close with any girl. He knows it's still early days but Elizabeth continues to change him. He was lowkey in love with her at this point.

"Zach," Liz furrowed her eyebrows. "Did you sleep with socks on?"

The tall man next to Molly nodded unashamed. "You know what? If you constantly sleep with socks on then you don't appreciate the nights when you don't wear socks."

"What?" Everybody laughed at his statement.

Zach sheepishly smiled and rubbed his shoulder. "Now that George is gone, I've got to step up my banter."

"Bros trying to fill George's boots." Liz laughed. "He's trying to step up."

"Did you just say bro?" Andre asked giving her proud smile.

"Yeah, I taught her that." Mitch puffed his chest out playfully. "Right, bro?"

"Yeah." Since he was in the bed next to her she held out her hand and dabbed him up.

"Okay!" The boys yelled. Their laughs filling the room. Out of all the girls, Liz would be last person to be caught dabbing someone up.

Ella smiled at the scene while walking toward Liz and Ty's bed. The tall girl helped her friend out of bed and lead her to the terrace so they could discuss how they're doing. Jess, Molly, and Whitney following.