005. ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

THINGS WERE TENSE in the Villa. Bellamy was single and now at risk of going home. Anybody who isn't coupled up by the end is going home.

Zach received a text. "Zachariah, it's now time to date Elizabeth up on the terrace. #Sweetbeginnings."

Elizabeth had a bittersweet feeling. She was excited for her first date and she was happy that it's with Zach. She downplayed her excitement for Bellamy's sake though because he wasn't in the best position.

Ella gave her a thumbs up which she returned subtlety. That made her feel better about her date and not as guilty.

"Okay..." Elizabeth trailed off. "Let's get to it then." She waved bye to everyone pushing Zach to the terrace. He laughed at her excitement and grabbed her hand.

Back with the islanders it was still quiet. Medhi looked to Bellamy. "How are you feeling bro?"

He released a long breath trying to ease himself. "I'm chilling. I wasn't really expecting it, but..."

Tyrique was the first one to stand up. All the boys followed his action. "You want to go chat over here?"

Beach Hut
Bellamy

"I did not expect that at all. My heart dropped to my stomach when he said her name."

"I think I played it off cool, though. I just go to get grafting tomorrow and it will take stepping on some toes a little bit. I'm usually not about that, but I'm vulnerable."

—————————

The girls gathered together to discuss. "I thought maybe you." Molly said to Ella.