Whats Up With Ash

You and Asher finish your so called dinner he prepared and make your way to you bedroom, you tell him he can sleep in the bed with you and he jumps in really quick and takes all the blanket you laugh kiss him and tell him you are going in the shower. You get in the bathroom, and while living alone, it's just a habit not to feel like locking the door, so you leave it unlocked. You get undressed and turn on the shower. You go to the sink, take our your hair, and remove your makeup, then you get in the shower, you finish, and realize your robe is in the laundry from before you left for your trip. You don't have a towel, so you yell for Asher. He walks up to the door and asks what you need, and he does what you ask he then walks in and hands you towel. He has no control over himself he pushes you against the wall and runs him hands all over your body you do the same and push him against the other wall, things are getting spicy and you go to take off his shirt but his phone rings and he runs out of the room... leaving you there naked and turned on but you don't ask question you just get dressed and go to your room. Asher is nowhere, you walk around your house and can't find him, you look out the window and he's smoking a blunt and on the phone "Asher didn't tell me he smokes? Not that I care but what the fuck?" You craw into bed and fall asleep Asher come in and sees you sleeping and decides to go sleep on the couch, you were so conflicted what was going on that you just went to bed so you didn't say anything you would regret... The next morning you wake up and Asher's not in bed so you assumed this was another night he stay and dips, you brush your teeth, throw your hair up, and walk to the kitchen and there he is pan in hand and music playing. He's dancing around, and you just watch him wondering what if he was your boyfriend? Is this what mornings with Sir Asher would look like? You push that thought away quickly when you remember what happened last night... He finally notices you after 5 minutes, "Hello, beautiful!" You give a little smile and ask,"so what was that call about last night? Obviously, you don't have to tell me, not like we're a couple, but you left me hanging last night, and then you didn't come to bed... I just-" he stops you with a kiss "it was a work call I just lost a very expensive property that I spent a lot of money on and it happens to be putting employees out of a job now. I saw you walk away from the window last night when I was smoking I assumed you were mad at me for that also, I only smoke it when I'm stressed" You sigh and answer "what was the business for? Like an enterprise or something? How bad of a loss is it for you? " He walks away and goes silent for a few minutes. "... the diner you work at... I am the owner of it. They are cutting employees like crazy, this isn't even a loss for me, I was worried about you! that's your job and you love it there for what I've seen... I just didn't want to disappoint you, and I knew if I went into the bed and told you I would've ruined your night."You hug him for a long time, you hear his heart beating steady, he isn't lying, if he were lying his heart beat would have sped up but it didn't. You let go and sit on the couch. He brings you breakfast, and you talk about things. You ask Asher how long he's been the owner of the restaurant, "just a little over a year," he says. You never knew that, you knew him as the middle class and handsome looking guy who you've crushed on for months, you never knew he owned the property. You then realized that you really don't know Asher himself so you ask him "tell me about you, I want to know everything, talk like it's your last day on earth and you want me to know the real you" Asher agrees "when I was younger..-"