The Treat

You look around, the place is huge and not fully what you expected, "you know when I said I was going to bring you somewhere special after dinner? Well it's here" Asher says and gets out of the car, you grab your shoes and start putting them on, Asher opens your door and grabs you out of the car, "nope you don't need shoes." He carries you into his home and gives you a tour, the walls are a beautiful shade of Grey and the rooms are all lit up with a sun lamp, he walks into the master bedroom, "this is where I sleep, if you want to join me tonight" you laugh, take of your cardigan, jewelry and tights, to get a little more comfortable, Asher grabs out a big baggy t-shirt for you to wear. He then has you follow him, you walk out a large door, and are met with a beautiful back deck, hot tub, mini bar, pool and a pond, you make your way to the pond, and Ashrr turns on music "I know that dinnrt wasn't the best and ended on a bad note but I don't want to ruin the rest of the night" he takes off his suit jacket, pants, and button down, he jumps in the pool and you sit on the edge as he does laps around the pool, singing each song that comes on. "Get in!" You shake you head "nope it's only 20° out! I'm am not swimming" he swims up to you and places his head on your thighs, he then grabs your ankles and pulls you in, grabbing you quickly to kiss you, he pushes your long black hair out of your face, "it's a heated pool baby, no need to be cold," once again he is right, he always is somehow, but just then you get flashbacks from your second date "damnit, what is with you always making me swim in my underwear?" He giggles, "we can dry them this time, and sadly, they won't get lost. " he winks and then pulls you under with him. After swimming for what seemed like forever you get out and go inside, you put on a towel while you wait for clothes to dry, Asher pours you both drinks, "hears to us, well to me" you push him gently "Why to you?" "I got the prettiest girlfriend out there!" He pulls out his phone and takes a picture with you and posts it to his socials, "I want the world to know I have my special rock now" he kisses you and finishes his drink. By the end of the night, you are both drunk and tired, so both of you fall asleep together on the back deck, both still in towels from swimming. You wake to being in Ashers bed, he isn't there so you try to find him and he isn't anywhere, you walk outside and see his car is gone, your phone is dead so you can't call him either. Great just Great.

BOOK NUMBER ONE IS DONE! THERE WILL BE A SECOND ONE AFTER THIS ONE! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED :)