Who I Am - Ashers perspective

When I was younger my parents were barley making ends meet, when I turned 15 my younger brother was born, he was born with a heart defect and had to be monitored for he first two weeks of his life. When we were finally home and the bills from the hospital arrived my parents were in tears. We had family and friends who would throw a couple dollar's our way when they could, but it was never enough. On my 16th birthday I told my parents the only gift I want is a job they agreed and I got my first job I was a busboy at a middle class diner which being middle class meant I was bringing in better paychecks to give towards my family. My parents never wanted to take it, but I would slip in in my dad's wallet every so often or even my mom's purse. In high school, I was a player. I will admit I'd date the pretty and rich girls to get close to their fathers and work for them. By the time I was 18, I was fully financially stable, but my parents were struggling, and around this time my twin sisters were born thankfully healthy, but there were now three kids my parents worried about. So I started my own business it was the museum in fact the one I took this girl I recently met to! I was swimming in money. I moved out and even was able to move my parents into a beautiful home for the 5 of them. My museum took off crazy quickly, and by the time I was 20, I owned three businesses. I had tons of women who wanted to be in my life, but I knew they wanted the money, so I'd simply take them home we'd sleep together, and that was it. I'll admit I was horrible for doing that, I fell in love with anyone who showed me respect... I didn't want to love someone who loved me just for my money, that's why I didn't say anything to this girl I was seeing. I bought the diner she works at 2 1/2 months before she applied, and honestly, I fell in love the moment I saw her, no joke like really sparks flew. I made it my mission to talk to her anytime I was at the diner. I'd even stay late nights just to talk to her, but I played her a little... I'd flirt but then ignore, it was horrible but I wanted to know she wasn't in it for the money and well when I found out she didn't know I owned the place I made my move, I knew I wanted her so I treated her like my everything. Our first date was perfect. In all honesty, we went to my museum, but I didn't want to mention I owned the place, so I didn't. She loved it... we talked for what seemed like years then she took me to her favorite place it was an open flower field she opened her sunroof and we watched the stars she was so pretty so I made a move and let's just say her flirty personality really helps heat things up. Usually sex isn't a connection thing to me but this was different and maybe it was the vibe, but she really knew how to make me feel special, we went back to her place and passed out then I left really early. She probably thought I was a dick but I already caught myself slipping into her and falling for her fast, so I rushed home and planned a second date to even see if she would agree and when she did I knew she was the one, she's a queen and I would drop every last penny for her... I think I love her. "I wrote this almost as a book she was listening to I wanted her to see how I really felt but know who I really was" she sat silently let me speak didn't interrupt and then she responded: "so... -"