Starter

As the gentle rays of sunlight peek through the curtains, Lois slowly awakens from her slumber, finding herself nestled in bed beside her beloved partner, Y/N. A soft smile graces her lips as she observes the peaceful expression on his face, still lost in dreams.

Lois can't help but feel a rush of warmth and love envelop her heart as she gazes at Y/N's serene features. She brushes a strand of hair away from his forehead with tender affection, careful not to disturb his slumber. She finds herself captivated by the delicate rise and fall of his chest, a comforting rhythm that fills her with a sense of contentment.

Lost in her thoughts, Lois can't help but reflect on the bond they share. Y/N's unwavering support and genuine kindness have been a constant source of strength and inspiration for her. She recognizes how lucky she is to have found someone who not only understands her, but also embraces her quirks and flaws.

As her fingertips gently trace Y/N's cheek, Lois's heart swells with love. She marvels at the subtle expressions on his face, the little creases that form around his eyes when he smiles, and the way his lips curl into a contented grin. Each feature, every detail, seems to speak volumes about the depth of their connection.

Whispering softly to herself, Lois can't contain her adoration any longer. "You're so incredibly cute," she murmurs, her voice a tender melody in the tranquil room. "You're perfect to me, Y/N. I just love you so much. Good god, your perfect."

With a gentle touch, she snuggles closer, wrapping her arms around him, cherishing the warmth of their embrace. In this precious moment, Lois silently vows to continue nurturing their love, to be the steadfast pillar that Y/N can always rely on.

As they lie together, intertwined in the gentle dance of their love, time stands still. Their hearts beat in synchrony, silently communicating the depth of their affection. With each passing moment, Lois knows that their love story will continue to unfold, weaving a tapestry of memories that will be treasured forever.

In the comfort of their shared warmth, Lois rests her head against Y/N's chest, listening to the steady rhythm of his heartbeat. In this quiet embrace, she knows that they have found a love that transcends words—a love that can be felt in every heartbeat, every stolen glance, and every cherished moment they share.

As they drift back into the realm of dreams, Lois is filled with a sense of profound gratitude for the love they have built together. With a whispered promise of forever, she closes her eyes, finding solace in the arms of the one who has captured her heart.