1

As the morning light streams through the window, Y/N stirred awake, stretching lazily before sitting up in bed. Lois, ever the early riser, was already up and bustling about the room, ready to seize the day with her boundless energy.

Lois Lane, a force to be reckoned with, possesses a fiery determination and a relentless pursuit of truth. She is an intern at the esteemed Daily Planet, where her dream of becoming a renowned reporter burned bright within her. Y/N admired that about her, her unwavering passion and supports her every step of the way.

With a mischievous grin, Lois tossed a fresh shirt to Y/N, encouraging him to get ready. "Come on, sleepyhead! We've got a busy day ahead," she exclaims, her voice brimming with enthusiasm.

Y/N chuckles, catching the shirt with practiced ease. "I swear, Lois, you have more energy in the morning than I do in an entire day," he teased, playfully rolling his eyes.

Lois laughs, her eyes sparkling with determination. "Well, you know me. I've got dreams to chase and stories to uncover," she declared, pulling on her own jacket and adjusting her notepad and pen, always ready to jot down a potential scoop.

Together, Y/N and Lois tackled their morning routine with an easy rhythm, a symphony of shared moments and silent encouragement. As Y/N got dressed, he stole glances at Lois, marveling at her tenacity and intelligence.

Y/N stood near the closet, half-dressed, as he hear Lois's voice echo from the bulletin board part of the room. Curiosity piqued his interest, and he leaned in to listen, a smile playing on his lips.

Lois was diligently practicing her pitch, rehearsing what she plans to say to her boss, Mr. White. Y/N can't help but feel a surge of admiration for her determination and passion. They lean against the door frame, quietly observing her animated gestures and the fire in her eyes.

"Mr. White, thank you for calling me in today," Lois begins, her voice filled with confidence. "Because I got one heck of a story for you." Her tone exudes excitement, brimming with the promise of uncovering something extraordinary.

Y/N can't help but chuckle softly at Lois's endearing enthusiasm. They watch as she playfully adds sound effects, mimicking gunshots with a "pew pew," only to admonish herself moments later. "No, don't do that to your boss," she murmurs with a self-deprecating smile.

"Adorable." Y/N murmured.

Y/N stood in front of the mirror, buttoning up their shirt, focused on the task at hand. Just as they reach for their pants, Lois snuck up behind him, wearing a mischievous grin.

Lois couldn't resist the opportunity to inject some playful energy into the morning routine. She tiptoed closer, her fingers itching with anticipation. With a swift movement, she flicks the collar of Y/N's shirt, causing it to pop up comically.

Y/N jumps in surprise, momentarily taken aback by the unexpected gesture. They turn around, a mix of amusement and mock annoyance on their face. "Lois Lane, what are you up to now?" they chuckle, attempting to smooth down the rebellious collar.

Lois giggles, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "Oh, just adding a little flair to your outfit, darling. You know, fashion-forward and all that," she teases, feigning an air of superiority.

Y/N rolls their eyes, unable to contain their laughter. "Well, I must admit, I didn't realize I needed a personal stylist to accompany me every morning," they retort, a playful smirk tugging at the corner of their lips.

Lois raises an eyebrow, a playful challenge in her gaze. "Oh, you definitely do. Consider it my mission to make sure you're always looking your best," she declares, stepping closer and adjusting the collar with exaggerated precision.

Y/N leans in, their voice filled with mock seriousness. "Well, I suppose I can't argue with that kind of dedication. I'm lucky to have you as my personal fashion guru," they admit, their eyes shining with affection.

As they share a lighthearted moment, the playfulness between Y/N and Lois becomes a cherished part of their daily routine. It's in these small gestures, these shared jokes, that their bond strengthens and their love deepens.

With a final adjustment to Y/N's attire, Lois steps back, admiring her handiwork with a satisfied grin. "There, perfection achieved," she proclaims, her tone triumphant.

Y/N looks at Lois with adoration, their heart overflowing with love. He reached out and pulled her into a warm embrace, relishing in the joy and playfulness that defined their relationship.

Y/N, with his morning preparations complete, was ready to head to the kitchen and prepare breakfast. However, before he could take a step, Lois swiftly grabs his hand, her eyes gleaming with mischief and excitement.

"Breakfast can wait," Lois exclaims, tugging Y/N toward the door. "We're going on a donut adventure!"

Y/N's eyebrows shoot up in surprise, a mix of amusement and anticipation spreading across their face. "Donut adventure? I like the sound of that," he replied, unable to contain his curiosity.

With intertwined hands, Y/N and Lois stepped out into the fresh morning air. As they strolled down the bustling streets, Lois explained her grand plan. "There's this little store not far from here that has the most heavenly donuts you'll ever taste. I thought we could start our day with a bit of sweetness," she says, her voice filled with excitement.

Y/N grinned. feeling his heart swell with gratitude for Lois's spontaneous spirit. "You always know how to make the ordinary extraordinary," he remarked, their voice laced with affection.

"Hey. I try." Lois said with a grin and kissed Y/N on the cheek.