[ 1 ] 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒏𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒅, 𝑶𝒍𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒔

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠(𝐬):

- OOC(Out Of Character) mostly Nahida(maybe) and Y/N but it's mostly around Aphmau and the crew. I gave Nahida and Y/N a backstory, Y/N have trust issues cuz why not lmao :)

- Aphmau and friends hate(the characters not the actual person(I'm sorry😭 but it's for the ✨plot✨))

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫(𝐬):

- MyStreet does not belong to me

- Nahida and Rukkhadevata(her character) does not belong to me

- Y/N belongs to you

- Nahida and Y/N's backstory for this book belongs to me

Author: This chapter took a long time as I was writing the backstory for Nahida and Y/N plus how the story will go for Y/N and Nahida, also how everything will play out in Y/N and Nahida's life with interacting with Aphmau and her friends plus the events in MyStreet

Author: I'm rewatching MyStreet just for this lmao
______________________

Walking down the road of MyStreet, a white haired girl was walking down the sidewalk of the road, seems to be exploring the neighborhood, hands behind her back and her untied hair reaching her knees with the front part and some parts at the back being braided.

A small smile plastered on her face, unwavering as she walked around with a skip to her step, 'This neighborhood is nice. I really do hope Nahida likes it here.'

While exploring, she took notice of a moving truck infront of a house beige two story house, a sign at front that says 'For Sale' with the words 'Sold' crossing it out.

The white haired woman tilted her head, 'New people? I wonder who they are...' she then approached the moving truck, her smile turning into a scowl as she glared at the three girls she saw behind the truck.

The three were looking at the house discussing stuff that the albino didn't want to know nor hear so she left and went home with a bad mood.

Upon arriving at her house she have accidentally slammed the door open scaring her poor little sister, the albino peaked out of the living room to see her older sister holding her chest as she took a deep breath.

"Y/N? Are you alright?" Y/N's little sister asked as she approached her older sister who smiled at her, "I'm alright Nahida. Just saw something unsightly."

Nahida frowned by a bit, "Did you meet one of those people that made fun of you in highschool?"

"Unfortunately, yes. It's them." Hatred seeped through her words as a scowl appeared on her face before she picked up her sister with a smile, "But it's alright. We both just need to avoid them as much as possible!"

Nahida smiled at her sister as Y/N walked in the living room, Nahida hid her face from her sisters view and frowned, 'I do hope you and them get along in the future. I hate seeing you hate someone...'

"Hmm?"

"Is something the matter Katelyn?" The raven haired female asked her blue haired friend who was looking at the direction Y/N left off to, "No but I think I saw Y/N. I'm not so sure, I only managed to get a glimpse of her hair."

The raven haired girls eyes widened as the blue head just sighed, "Nevermind. I'm going inside the house." And with that she went towards the front door and entered.