[ 5 ] 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑾𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑫𝒂𝒚

Aʟʟ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:

- [Tʜɪs Tᴇxᴛ] ᴍᴇᴀɴs Pᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ Vɪᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, TɪᴍᴇSᴋɪᴘs, Tɪᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ᴅᴀᴛᴇ/ʏᴇᴀʀ/ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ, Mᴇᴍᴏʀʏ, ᴇᴛᴄ.

- (This Text) ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴛʜᴇ Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɪs ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ

- This type of text(just tilted words) ᴍᴇᴀɴs ɪᴛ ɪs ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ, ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪsɴ'ᴛ [Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ]/[Mᴇᴍᴏʀʏ] ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇʜɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴏʀ, ᴘᴏssɪʙʟʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀ ғᴀʀ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴇᴛᴄ.

Eɴᴊᴏʏ
______________________

Entry #3

I have a fun day today. Although Y/N got a fever due to winter coming soon but I have fun with Miss Aphmau, Mister Laurance and his roommates. It was amusing because Mister Laurance and Mister Garroth got jealous easily when Mister Dante was showing Miss Aphmau a picture. I wish Y/N will soon get to bond with them like I did.

Nahida frowned as she closed her journal and hid it on her bag, looking up the stairs, Nahida stood up and went upstairs to her sisters room, the soup was empty same with glass of water, most likely due to Y/N drinking her medications.

>~ 𝐍𝐚𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ~<

I took the tray on Y/N's bedside table and went back to the kitchen to get her some more water and more soup incase she gets hungry when she wakes up again.

Smiling, Iade my way upstairs to my sister's room, placing the tray on her bedside table, taking away the towel and drenching it in the bowl of water that I put on her work table, squeeze out excess water and placing it back on Y/N's forehead.

I woke up to the sound of a phone ringing, I went to the household phone on the front door and it was not ringing, 'Could it be from the computer?' I went and checked the computer in the living room and saw the screen lit up.

.

.

.

📞 Calling

Mom

Answer

- Yes

- No

.

.

.

I stared at the screen, 'Why is mom calling us?' I went and sat on the chair, one hand on the keyboard and the other on the mouse.

.

.

.

> Yes

- No

.