[ 6 ] 𝑾𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒔

Aʟʟ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:

- ♤, ♡, ♧ ᴀɴᴅ ♢ ᴍᴇᴀɴs Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, TɪᴍᴇSᴋɪᴘs, Tɪᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ᴅᴀᴛᴇ/ʏᴇᴀʀ/ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ, Mᴇᴍᴏʀʏ, ᴇᴛᴄ.

- Bᴏʟᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ᴇᴍᴘʜᴀsɪᴢᴇᴅ

- Bʟᴀɴᴋs ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴛᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏʀ ᴀɴ ᴇʀʀᴏʀ

Author: Might place this on hiatus for a while cuz I don't have time to watch MyStreet Season 1 although I'll try to watch it updates might take a while tho

Eɴᴊᴏʏ
______________________

Yawning, the girl stretched her limbs as she looked at the clock, 'It's early...'

Standing up and going to the bathroom as she took her bath to get ready for work, 'I should probably ask about work days... *sigh* I hope that drunkard doesn't show up...'

Walking down the hall, she peeked at her sisters room finding her still asleep, she then went downstairs, took her apron and put it on as she then started cooking some eggs for her and her sister when she wakes up along with cooking rice.

After cooking, she started eating her breakfast as she stared out the window, 'I hope I survive work...'

Placing the dishes on the sink, she went upstairs to her room and changed her clothes to her work outfit, making sure to also wear her mask incase she started sneezing due to the cold weather, taking out a hair tie from her drawer as she then tie up her hair.

Going back downstairs, she started writing a note for Nahida as she took her bag and placed her phone, keys and her wallet in it as she went out the door.

Taking a deep breath, she then started running off to her work place.

Entering the kitchen, Nahida found a note on the kitchen counters next to a plate of eggs as she then started reading it.

I'm off to work.
There's some eggs on the
counter for you to eat.
Have a great day Nahi
Don't forget to lock the
door if you decided to go
out.

- Y/N

Smiling, Nahida decided to eat her prepared breakfast as she stared out the door to the backyard, 'Should we get a cat? Hmm... probably not as Y/N will probably forget to look after an animal... but it would be nice to have a feline companion around the house. A dog will probably irritate her due to barking... ehh I'll ask her later then...' the girl decided to shrug off that thought as something that she will do later as she finished her breakfast and placed the dishes on the sink.

Walking back to her room to change to her winter outfit as she have planned to go out and explore, 'I should probably go to the mall to buy some of those toys Y/N liked... maybe I should also go and buy some books for her.'

Nodding to herself, she took her backpack from her closet, placing her phone, keys, her wallet, and her reading glasses on the bag as she strapped it on and went downstairs and out the door, making sure to lock it as she started walking towards the mall.

Entering the mall, the younger albino girl run off towards a books store, hopefully managing to get a good book to read.